skinny women

kevplumb said:
youm want a gall wiv some meat
jeez yerr heve to keep
warm on a cold night ;)
Here you are then....

bigwork.jpg

Sponsored Links
The most attractive thing I find is self-respect. I have found that fat people do not have self-respect, therefore I do not find them attractive; nothing to do with weight per se.

Sponsored Links
In my opinion uber skinny women don't look like women. Their bodies resemble children I think so I've always had issues with the idea that men would find them sexy.

I don't find women attractive but think that curves are generally sexier, although as someone said toned muscles helps *does some sit ups quick* :LOL:

Men are genetically programmed to prefer a hip:waist ratio of 3:2 and some boobs on the front. That suits me just fine.

Kelinik said:
In my opinion uber skinny women don't look like women. Their bodies resemble children I think so I've always had issues with the idea that men would find them sexy.

Yes, me too.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:02 pm Post Subject: skinny women

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys... ( and gay women

aint they called lesbians ?

I agree with BAS about the 'shavers' and I've read that men who like women with 'leggy' legs are in fact comparing them with a child reaching puberty, whereby the legs of a 13 year old girl are longer in comparison with the rest of her body than at any other age. Read it years ago Johnnyt - don't know where.

ban-all-sheds said:
I'm also uneasy about completely shaven women - again, disturbingly child-like

And what about women who like men cleanly shaven? (facially that is) Do they make you uneasy?

keyplayer said:
ban-all-sheds said:

And what about women who like men cleanly shaven? (facially that is) Do they make you uneasy?

I'm sure Ban will say no - for one thing you're not comparing like with like...

keyplayer said:
ban-all-sheds said:

No, they don't make me uneasy.

I'd never thought about the facial hair thing. Or any other, if it comes to that - I don't mind it when women shave under their arms.

Hmmm.

BTW - the correct term is "closely shaven", not "cleanly shaven", as that implies that having a beard is dirty. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back