Having my dog put down tomorrow, am I a murderer?

After eighteen years kindest thing to do was put Max down the most gutting thing I've done in my life.......................

He was a member of our family that dog loved me and me him............

went to primary school with the kids and my wife when she took them we'd had him that long ........

My wife once said she cried more over the dog than she did when her dad died............and she was with her dad when he slipped away.

They got him as a pup and when I came in that night he recognized me as the leader of the pack ......only in deeper voice and size.........

Still blub if I think about him.

Sponsored Links
They have just taken her away, I cried so much I lost one of my contact lenses.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. If you are lucky enough to still have your pet, give them an extra hug, you cannot get this time back.

Trust me shes in a better place now, i know its hard to imagine but i was there...for a whole year but time will help you realise you made the right choice.

I showed your post to my mrs this morning, she read it and instantly burst into tears, she lost both her shepards within 2 weeks of eachother a few years ago, bought it all back she said, she feels for you mate as i do, we all do.

Chin up and be strong, you did right

Sponsored Links
If you are lucky enough to still have your pet, give them an extra hug, you cannot get this time back.

No chance!

erwin-1270577532.jpg

Can't understand all of these emotional attachments to a dog. :rolleyes:
If you've got one treat it well, pick up it's cr*p after it, feel a bit sad when it snuffs it. Go and get another one if you want, simple as that.

If you get the pet cremated, remember to ask for the ashes.

Had a bad experience where they chucked the ashes, "because I didn't ask for them", rather backwards thinking :rolleyes:

Can't understand all of these emotional attachments to a dog. :rolleyes:
If you've got one treat it well, pick up it's cr*p after it, feel a bit sad when it snuffs it. Go and get another one if you want, simple as that.

You just don't understand :cry:

I said that!

Whenever you get a dog you know that the chances are that you will outlive it, unless you're an old dodderer, so what's the big deal when it happens?

Nothing. just noticed you were from merseyside and not being particularly understanding.

thinking of you m8. :cry:
find something to ocupy your thoughts,or you will start wallowing, :(

And you seem to think that the one follows on from the other? :rolleyes:

No. I know some very nice scousers who would never kick someone when he is down. I appreciate that you are entitled to your opinion on owning pets but you didn't have to reply in such a crass way when the poster is obviously in bits reading the replies.

Sponsored Links
Back