HELP !!! need remote control dog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Strange title i know, I have a 16 month old daughter who has decided it's fun for my wife and i to chase her around the house with this plastic dog on a string, kills my back and really tiring, I need a nice remote control dog to take over the task HE HE, i have searched the net and they all seem crap, i don't mind spending a shed load of cash on it if i need to, i bought a remote control RAT that had glowing red eyes and sharp teeth, i thought it was histerical, my daughter disagreed as did the wife, it scared the crap out of my daughter but it made her run so i though job done, oh no says the wife it's going back. :( anybody know of such a thing, it needs to be cute though.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks Alarm, that looks like a good start, it is a shed load of cash though, i know i said i spend a shed load of cash but i was wanting a smaller shed, if nothing better comes along though it could be the winner.

No worries.

ROFL @ Rabid RC Rat!

What about that bat you hung from the ceiling and it goes in a 3-4 Mtr circle if your ceiling are high enough :D

R-C-Robot-Remote-Radio-Control-Robot-Dog-1116999-.jpg

She will lve this one, cocky leggy...

Shame, mine are a bit higher, about 10 foot in most rooms. Kitchen higher.
My mums house has 15 ft ones, but is an old Victorian Town House. Been worked on but heights kept.

Shame, mine are a bit higher, about 10 foot in most rooms. Kitchen higher.
My mums house has 15 ft ones, but is an old Victorian Town House. Been worked on but heights kept.

Ah but what you don't know is i'm 8ft tall :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your daughter probably doesn't give a monkeys whether it's a toy dog or a pork chop on the end of the string. The fact she loves it so much could be down to the fact Mummy and Daddy are on the other end. :D

Bless 'em........ Those days are priceless. A bad back is well worth it.

Don't swap those times for a piece of sh*t remote control. Love every minute of it.

Just my opinion.

Sponsored Links
Back