HELP !!! need remote control dog

Stop ranting man ffs !!!:
Nope.
Calm as the proverbial cucumber :LOL: :LOL:

and then told me i was in the wrong for not leaving this website :

Lighthearted humourous comment based on your leaving post a few months back.
FFS Martian ....keep up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Then you have the audacity to have a go at me for every comma and full stop missed etc.:

Absolute b*llocks. Never been done. You're confusing me with someone else.

You're an agressive and abusive poster and should be dealt with accordingly..... but will you? no!! of course not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope.
One of the most genuine, decent posters on this site. FACT :cool:

Go to bed.

Sponsored Links
The most deceptive, back stabbing posts I ever saw..

LMB, 'Thinks', that he is clever, but exudes Stupidness.

P**S Off, all you do is twist what you see and make accusations you cannot back up.

Stop ranting man ffs !!!:
Nope.
I'm as intelligent as the proverbial cucumber :LOL: :LOL:

and then told me i was in the wrong for not leaving this website :

Nasty vindictive comment based on your leaving post a few months back.
FFS Martian ....keep up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Then you have the audacity to have a go at me for every comma and full stop missed etc.:

i talk Absolute b*llocks. I've never been done. And i'm confusing me with someone else.

You're an agressive and abusive poster and should be dealt with accordingly..... but will you? no!! of course not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep
I'm certainly not one of the most genuine, decent posters on this site. FACT :cool:

Come to bed.

:eek:

Sponsored Links
I had a a similar problem with my daughter, but with a catapillar on wheels. My solution was to tie a longer piece of string to the original piece of string so I could stand upright and drag it along.

When I was done playing with my daughter, I untied the longer piece of string so as to not create a hazard for her.

Low tech, but did the job.

Cheers

G

Back