HELP !!! need remote control dog

Sponsored Links
All I asked was............. Did anyone see it. ????? :rolleyes:

well actually you didn't just ask that !!! you said this:

It has to be the most insane post I have ever read on this forum.
The boundaries of abuse plummeted to new depths. :eek:

I like a bit of banter......... But that was a f*cking shocker.

which is why i was inquisitive !!!!

and me a drama queen? interesting assertion !!!! from one of our butchest 'members' !!! ;)

Sponsored Links
All picking at each other like old women
smiley3749.gif

on a serious note, i won't be bullied off this site because some morons disagree with what i say !!! it's called free speech for a reason... and i don't even have extreme views... it's the rule breakers that should leave..

on a serious note, i won't be bullied off this site because some morons disagree with what i say !!! it's called free speech for a reason... and i don't even have extreme views... it's the rule breakers that should leave..

Surely not more bullies. FFS :rolleyes:

I can honestly say I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

ALL I ASKED WAS......... did anyone see the post. :rolleyes:
I was genuinely interested and it WAS relevant to the thread.

It's NOT NOW though is it.
It's f*cked, because you insisted on talking about butchness...and queens....and toughness. :LOL:
If that's your thing....then fill ya boots Martian. Whatever floats your boat.

ALL I ASKED WAS......... did anyone see the post. :rolleyes:

NO YOU DIDn'T ffs you said this too...

"It has to be the most insane post I have ever read on this forum.
The boundaries of abuse plummeted to new depths.

I like a bit of banter......... But that was a f*cking shocker."

start by stop telling lies LMB.... eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ALL I ASKED WAS............

(How many more times.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:)

The rest was an explanation as to why I was asking

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: This is Madness.... I will partake no further in your stupidity. :LOL:

ALL I ASKED WAS............

(How many more times.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:)

The rest was an explanation as to why I was asking

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: This is Madness.... I will partake no further in your stupidity. :LOL:

Stop ranting man ffs !!!

my "drama queen comment" was not aimed at you. Yet you threw it straight back at me, and then told me i was in the wrong for not leaving this website ....yawn yawn. Then you have the audacity to have a go at me for every comma and full stop missed etc.

I asked you to start a new thread to explain what you were on about , and to avoid hijacking this thread....

You're an agressive and abusive poster and should be dealt with accordingly..... but will you? no!! of course not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seems so strange, that a thread, where a Father admits scaring his wife and child to fear of their lives...is deemed normal. I'm pretty sure the wife and child wouldn't agree the view of the OP, as other people have taken.

If a toy is making my wife afraid of it, and you are using that to make a child running away from it, then that to me at least, is mental abuse.

But as the norm, in any thread on any forum, anywhere in the world, playground antics. You called my Mum, no you called my Sister, hair pulling, TV is so benign thesedays, I think people should just stare at the testcard, where available, and think, did I just watch a talking dog on X factors got talent? Then wind their necks in, and admit, You have been polluted with carp. Then bang on at one and another, accusing, and counter abusing. The word Dyslexia didn't exist when I was young, there is a new term, 'Thread envy', it's a forum for a statement, to be challenged, then rebuffed, then challenged again, until an agreement. But most here seem, 'Reasonable statement', someone disagrees, lets lay into him, instead of the OP, disregard the OP, instead of making a sensible statement about what the OP wrote, that takes the thread offtopic...and it always happens!

Sponsored Links
Back