help with intergas kit and flue please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have set my eyes on intergas Eco RF 30 and found a plumber that can install it. He's happy for me to buy it but I'm not sure which fitting kit and flue should I go for.

The plumber says any telescopic type with minimum 600mm should be fine but intergas website only has 520mm telescopic ones or 600mm none-telescopic one. How do I determine what flue to have? This is a new installation, we are replacing our immersion cylinder heater.

Same question with fitting kit, how to know which one to get, A or B? Large/Medium/Small?

Also, Do I have to get all other fitting bits from intergas (such as valves) in order to validate the warranty?

Thank.

Sponsored Links
I have set my eyes on intergas Eco RF 30 and found a plumber that can install it. He's happy for me to buy it but I'm not sure which fitting kit and flue should I go for.

The plumber says any telescopic type with minimum 600mm should be fine but intergas website only has 520mm telescopic ones or 600mm none-telescopic one. How do I determine what flue to have? This is a new installation, we are replacing our immersion cylinder heater.

Same question with fitting kit, how to know which one to get, A or B? Large/Medium/Small?

Also, Do I have to get all other fitting bits from intergas (such as valves) in order to validate the warranty?

Thank.

Why not let your installer purchase it and all the ancillaries? They will know what is required.

As long as the valves are full bore and fit for purpose it won't invalidate the warranty.

My personal preference if possible is to not bother with the rear jig but use the robokit and external expansion vessel option

Sponsored Links
Why not let your installer spec it all and give you a list of what he needs, you then go and buy it? Seems the easiest way to do it??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back