Here we go again....China under more suspicion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no 'mays', 'mights' and 'possibles' about the extent to which the Chinese leaders are a devious bunch of liars.
Perhaps you can point to one of these lies, without using any 'mays, 'mights' or 'possibles'.

Sponsored Links
There are no 'mays', 'mights' and 'possibles' about the extent to which the Chinese leaders are a devious bunch of liars.

go’s with out saying

they cannot be trusted they have spent billions on some propaganda
Waffle blaming others for this Chinese virus out break

they know full well they were the instigators

go’s with out saying

they cannot be trusted they have spent billions on some propaganda
Waffle blaming others for this Chinese virus out break

they know full well they were the instigators
Do they? That would suggest they were intentionally lying, just like you normally do.
And several nations have spent billions on blaming the Chinese for intentionally creating the virus.
Some lying trolls on here have spent numerous hours trying to stir up racial hatred against the Chinese, despite the obvious harm that is caused. And you still persist in promoting your hatred and bigotry.
Perhaps you approve of the attacks on Chinese Americans.....which were a direct result of Trump inciting hatred.
Spit On, Yelled At, Attacked: Chinese-Americans Fear for Their Safety
As bigots blame them for the coronavirus and President Trump labels it the “Chinese virus,” many Chinese-Americans say they are terrified of what could come next.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/chinese-coronavirus-racist-attacks.html

Sponsored Links
That would suggest they were intentionally lying
Something which no government ever does, eh?

Have you ever known any of our governments, or related officialdom, lie to cover up mistakes/incompetence/wrongdoing?

And several nations have spent billions on blaming the Chinese for intentionally creating the virus.
There is a difference between intentional creation and accidental release of a naturally ocurring species-jumping virus they were studying.

Any lying to cover up the second scenario is SOP. Its what we have done many times in the past and would no doubt do again. Doesnt prove anything other than the reflex action to cover up mistakes, doesnt prove they deliberately did anything.

In that respect they are no different to politicians anywhere. ;) In others areas they are. They tend to be technocratic rather than purely politic. More direct in actions even if inhumane.

China's problems are simple really.

Do they follow US foreign policy - no ;) so they wont receive any US aid of any type. They have their own,
Would a embargo achieve anything. Highly unlikely and they might retaliate.
Bomb them eg drone strike - don't be silly.
Did they have a revolution and nationalise a lot of assets that they didn't pay for? Like one lot that did get a drone strike.
Does their economy have problems - well no. Debt levels per capita are extremely low. Noises have been made about that - a farce compared with the west.
Does capitalism need them - well yes unfortunately.
Trade wars - well we have had some of that. Doesn't seem to have achieved anything.

Will they come out completely on top eventually. Sounds likely but as that happens a countries goods costs usually increase. Take Taiwan for instance. Work now being done in Africa rather than S Korea.

So what to do - simples, China bashing given any opportunity. Costs little, sounds good but doesn't solve any problems and may not have a grain of truth in it. Sounds nice for Trumpians. A lot of them voted for Trump. Got a keep em happy who ever is elected.

It's a fact that Russia has similar problems.

:ROFLMAO:Time to grow up filly

Also there are people working on corona virus all over the planet - increasingly of late now it's known they can cause extreme grief. So what if it did get out somewhere really? Could have happened anywhere and it's highly likely that it just did it all on it's own. It's been thought for rather a long time that we are well overdue and unpleasant virus cropping up. On this one peoples xenophobic ideas crop up when in real terms they are as developed as well as the west is. So they eat differently - so what. That varies all over the world.

Well perhaps you can explain this then......

And your reply, to durhamplumber as Captain Nemesis.

Freudian slip............(y)(y)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You want me to explain durhampumber's misconception. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're having a laugh.

No!, It's OK, I'll have a go at explaining durhamplimber's misconception:
durhamplumber is a typical troll who believes everything he reads on the internet, and especially any conspiracy theory he reads on DIYnot GD forum, especially anything rumoured from the typical trolls.
He's also well known for his own bigotry clouding his judgement.
So when he sees your or others ridiculous suspicion that Captain Nemesis and I are the same person, he believes it totally and unquestionably.
He quotes Captain Nemesis's comment and refers to him as Dazzler.
upload_2021-5-29_17-22-28.png

Get it now?
No? No problem, you can share durhamplumber's misconception.

The post you link to, reputedly saying "Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"." is this one:

https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4352130/

But I know which post it really was: https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4976940/

And BD cannot explain my reply to it, as he didnt make it. I can explain it of course, as I made it. Its really quite simple - simple enough for even you to grasp.

I replied to durhamplumber because his post was written to me.

And how long did they actually serve?

Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"...There sentence is irrelavant...Or are you going to come out with your usual bolox of judge wrong you right.

See?

Now - can you manage a reasoned explanation of why you think BD & I are one and the same peson? I mean, you do have actual reasons, dont you? Its not just a brainfart?

The post you link to, reputedly saying "Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"." is this one:

https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4352130/

But I know which post it really was: https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4976940/
I didn't notice that.
How on earth could trazor link to a two year old quote, and try to pass it off as a recent quote?
I didn't notice it because I also knew which comment he was referring to, and where it was.
Is there a book available to help trazor, something like DIYnot for Dummies. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back