Here we go again....China under more suspicion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how you two work together....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My quotes came from yesterday, I have no knowledge of a 2 year old post, twist and turn as much as you wish, it's quite amusing.

OK Captain Dazzler, it's a shame you are on so many ignores, they won't see your promotion.......:LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links

My quotes came from yesterday, I have no knowledge of a 2 year old post, twist and turn as much as you wish, it's quite amusing.

OK Captain Dazzler, it's a shame you are on so many ignores, they won't see your promotion.......:LOL::LOL:

I had a look back at your replies yesterday as I was curious and lo and behold, no links to 2 year old posts, the first reference to an old link was by Nemesis attributing the link to you.
It's classis Dazzler strategy when caught out, deflect, obfuscate and throw some **** in your direction to swerve away from the subject.
Then the tag team kicks in and Laurel Hardy are in full swing.
Starve them of oxygen is the only solution.

Coronavirus bombshell: New report claims virus WAS likely leaked from Wuhan lab (msn.com)

The report claimed Covid-19 has "no credible natural ancestor" and it is "beyond reasonable doubt" it was created in a laboratory. This is a controversial theory and one not supported by the majority of scientists or governments.

But the new report has suggested the virus could have originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The virus was first detected in Wuhan, in China's Hubei province, in late 2019.
Chinese authorities have refused to cooperate fully with international efforts to investigate the pandemic's origin.
The new study was written by British Professor Angus Dalgleish along with Norwegian academic Dr Birger Sørensen.

Seen by the Daily Mail, it is due to be published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery, a scientific journal.
Professor Dalgleish and Dr Sørensen conducted a "forensic analysis" of research conducted at the Wuhan laboratory from 2002 to 2019.
They concluded coronavirus was created through "laboratory manipulation" using 'gain of function' research.
Gain of function research is a controversial practice which sees scientists alter naturally occurring viruses to make them more infectious.

These allow their possible impact on humans to be better investigated and understood.
This type of work was temporarily banned in the US during the Obama administration.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, Dr Sørensen claimed Covid-19 amino acids all have positive charges, meaning they attach particularly strongly to human cells.
He claimed it is "extremely unlikely" this could occur naturally.

The scientist added: "The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row.
"The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it."
The study also claimed Chinese authorities have attempted to cover their tracks with "deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data".
It added: "Scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared."

The scientists called for a wider international investigation into the origins of coronavirus.
They wrote: "A natural virus pandemic would be expected to mutate gradually and become more infectious but less pathogenic which is what many expected with the COVID-19 pandemic but which does not appear to have happened.
"The implication of our historical reconstruction, we posit now beyond reasonable doubt, of the purposively manipulated chimeric virus SARS-CoV-2 makes it imperative to reconsider what types of Gain of Function experiments it is morally acceptable to undertake.
"Because of wide social impact, these decisions cannot be left to research scientists alone."

Coronavirus has killed at least 3.5 million people worldwide, though the real figure is likely to be considerably higher.
Earlier this month Dr Anthony Fauci, chief medical advisor to the US president, called for more research into how Covid-19 was formed.
Speaking to PolitiFact he said: "Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals.

"But it could have been something else, and we need to find that out."
Chinese authorities strongly deny coronavirus was artificially created.
In response to Dr Fauci's comments the Global Times, a newspaper close to the governing communist party, commented: "US elites degenerate further in morality, and Fauci is one of them."

The Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics Discovery is an open access journal published by Cambridge University Press using 'open peer reviews'.

We dont "work together". IHNI who he is, or when/what hes going to post.

If youd like to ask the mods to look at my PMs and confirm that he & I are not exchanging messages, they may take this as my fiull consent. Im sure BD would do likewise.

But you wont ask them to do that, will you, because that would blow yet another of your bonkers theories out of the water.

Twist and turn?

Your belief that if you utter enough falsehoods they will eventually change reality is staggering.

1) Go to post #41

2) Click on the little arrow here:

upload_2021-5-29_19-14-16.png

3) Observe where it takes you.

4) Compare where it takes you to what I wrote:

The post you link to, reputedly saying "Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"." is this one:

https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4352130/

5) Consider the real reality, not the one you think you can conjour up by force of will, the one in which blatant falsehoods get exposed.

Sponsored Links
I had a look back at your replies yesterday as I was curious and lo and behold, no links to 2 year old posts, the first reference to an old link was by Nemesis attributing the link to you.
1) Go to post #41

View attachment 235053

3) Observe where it takes you.

4) Compare where it takes you to what I wrote:

The post you link to, reputedly saying "Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"." is this one:

5) Come and explain and justify this:

It's classis Dazzler strategy when caught out, deflect, obfuscate and throw some **** in your direction to swerve away from the subject.

I've never ever seen that before, but since clicking on it, it now appears on every 'quote' and redirects to a previous posing.
It still means you're wrong, Trazor never linked to a two year old post and shouldn't be accused of doing so, especially by someone as contemptible as yourself.
Apologise.

"Too much".

So when someone who is telling the truth, like me, encounters someone who is repeatedly not telling the truth, like you, how much protesting against falsehoods s OK, and how much is "too much"?

Your on my ignore list, but every once in a while I'll see what fun I've been missing.

Most people in your shoes would have just ignored this thread and the posts by now in order.to dismiss the accusations. Yet you insist on trying to protest.

From the moment you logged on in July last year you already knew everyone which is suspicious in itself, I've been a member since 2014. I never really got involved too much until a little over a year ago, your posts are also amazingly similar to mr dazzlers and the fact you made the error that trazor refers to proves the point.

It's not hard to fool the system with alternative IP addresses, and your offer for the mods to check your pm's is laughable, why would you pm each other, your the same person.

It appears that you captain nemesis was created to help with DIY advice, but also to 'back' himmy/Bobby dazzler when he gets himself into tight spots.

Bobby dazzler was created purely to troll the forum and call everyone and everything racist. He has the very odd ammount of DIY related posts just so the mods let him stay on the forum.

Your not fooling anyone.

I'm going back to ignoring you.

Last edited:
I've never ever seen that before,
So you have been here nearly 2 years, and made nearly 6,000 posts, and you have never noticed any quotes you have made or read having that arrow? Really?

but since clicking on it, it now appears on every 'quote' and redirects to a previous posing.
And which "previous posting" does it redirect to?

Some random one, or the one being quoted?

What on earth do you hope to achieve by behaving like this?

It still means you're wrong,
Prove it, or stop lying.

Trazor never linked to a two year old post and shouldn't be accused of doing so,
When you click on the LINK which TRAZOR PUT IN HIS POST #41, where does it take you? How old is the linked post?

Not difficult questions for you to answer - why not do so?

Apologise.
I will if you can show that this:

is untrue.

If you cant, if in fact it is true, you need to stop lying.

Most people in your shoes would have just ignored this thread and the posts by now in order.to dismiss the accusations. Yet you insist on trying to protest.
So standing up for the truth, and protesting aginst, effectively, being called a liar, is the wrong thing to do?

From the moment you logged on in July last year you already knew everyone which is suspicious in itself,
Who did I know already? Can you show any posts where I greeted people?

This is just another invention of yours. Why, in gods name, are you doing it?

your posts are also amazingly similar to me dazzlers
Are they?

What similarities are there?

I mean, you surely arent going to claim that two people having similar opinions is impossible, therefore there cant be two people, it must be one person with two IDs?

Do you really think that that is a credible theory? Where is your logic in drawing that conclusion?

and the fact you made the error that trazor refers to proves the point.
I made no error. Durhamplumber replied to me (HINT - he quoted my post - you do know how things work, yes?).

So I replied to him.

Even you must be able to grasp that.

your the same person.
Liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back