He's having a laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You seem to demonstrate your stupidity with every post!

You obviously know nothing of the situation in NI.
More than you might think actually.
(although as you repeatedly demonstrate, thinking isn't your strong point)

But it is rather funny watching those who ignored the warnings lashing out at the messengers...

If you want to know what real stupidity is, go look in your mirror!

Would you like to speak to anyone about all the pent up poison you obviously have stored up inside

Which the Tory govt have channeled into division, good old populist strategy: divide and conquer.

It is brexers that are angry, Brexit was fuelled by emotive slogans.....facts and evidence are of no interest to them

Sponsored Links
Once a generation and their offspring are dependent on crime for income you have a permanent problem. Same with benefits.

Should we not have been allowed to vote on EU membership for fear of terrorism? It was a fair vote.

More than you might think actually.
(although as you repeatedly demonstrate, thinking isn't your strong point)

But it is rather funny watching those who ignored the warnings lashing out at the messengers...

If you want to know what real stupidity is, go look in your mirror!
Such a loss. You should have gone into politics, high finance, data protection, compliance, health & safety, law, medicine, viral control, running the furlough scheme or many other careers. Instead, you spend your nights wiping arses in a care home! :)

A vote based upon the truth instead of fake slogans and lies, would have been a better option.
It was wasn’t it? We now see a lot clearer how wasteful, divided and spiteful the EU really are. Thank **** we are out of that club.

We now see a lot clearer how wasteful, divided
I see that in the Tory government and the UK, even more so now, yes.

Once the clouds of the pandemic clear, well see what a pile of poo Brexit is. It's not all that good to start with. Lies and just more lies.(n)

A vote based upon the truth instead of fake slogans and lies, would have been a better option.

a vote for staying the same (well known) or a vote for the unknown ? Personally, I made up my mind well before the campaigns started and I was very much on the fence only just coming down on one side vs the other.

a vote for staying the same (well known) or a vote for the unknown
I think a lot of people could have taken that view and for one reason or another, they just didn’t like what they had and voted for change. Any change. I’m not complaining as it was obvious that the EU we’re going to be very bitter about it, in fact it’s mostly remainers that are complaining which is only to be expected. You’ll always get Labour voters complaining about Tories and vice versa - you rarely get one party that persuades the other to change their views.

We've had more than 40 years of the anti-Europe campaigners moaning, and they're still whining now.

Do you think we will rejoin in the next 10 years? I’m not convinced

a vote for staying the same (well known) or a vote for the unknown ? Personally, I made up my mind well before the campaigns started and I was very much on the fence only just coming down on one side vs the other.
It wasn't a vote for the unknown. The message to Remain was out there. It was out-shouted by the lies for Brexit: £350Million for the NHS, stop immigration, take back control, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back