High Rise Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidents like these, natural ones and man made ones, best and worst of humanity surfaces.

Human being an evolved species from Apes, is not to be trusted fully. Always watch your back. This is the main lesson I have learned, not that we should not use cladding of any sort to cut down on heat loss. Many are deluded to think that money grows on trees, and that there are unlimited funds to get everything perfect, even nature has some imperfections.

Sponsored Links
Do you know the ratio of genuine missing person reports to bogus reports ?. There are sick minded people who will phone and claim they are related to a person who was visiting Mr and Mrs Smith in flat X ( having read a leaked casualty list that stated Mr and Mrs Smith Flat X were found deceased ) and they haven't heard from that person since the fire. That requires a further search of flat 333 for human remains that may have been missed in the first search while the building was still on fire.
You accuse me of making assumptions?

Sponsored Links
In the same situation, a normal person would realise that fluffy words and a hug from the PM are of no use to me, what is of use to me is knowing that the PM has spoken to the professionals on site so that what they report can be included in future planning, the mistakes can be not repeated for future constructions and errors already made can be put right in the future... Hugging people fixes nothing
Good post.
In fact I would go further, to say that if she had have gone to meet victims, it would have interfered helping those people, as the amount of security that would have been needed would have been horrendous (true for any UK PM). It is/was a busy area, and enough famous people have gone to either help or be seen there. She would have made things worse, and rightly have been criticised for it.

There will be fake claims. 10,000 fake claims were made for tickets to the Manchester benefit gig. Imagine the lengths people will go to for £100k. You'll soon see a few legal firms setting up hotlines. There will also be information being made available to next of kin that is being kept confidential from the press. I still feel that a lot of the protestors have nothing to do with the fire.

It will be interesting to see how the Finsbury Park attack is treated in contrast. Was that Police cut backs?

WannabeHimmaginn, I'm a great believer in evolution but Roger may have a valid point if he is indeed a creationists.. it seems that you have failed to evolve beyond pond slime

I still feel that a lot of the protestors have nothing to do with the fire.
You mean, in the sense that concerned citizens have no right to protest unless they can show burns on their skin?

Many are deluded to think that money grows on trees, and that there are unlimited funds to get everything perfect

That must be why the taxpayer didn't bale out the banks, and they all collapsed without us pumping billions into them.

No, wait....

WannabeHimmaginn, I'm a great believer in evolution but Roger may have a valid point if he is indeed a creationists.. it seems that you have failed to evolve beyond pond slime
Were you parents housed in social housing?
How many more of our parents were housed in social housing?
How many of us are currently housed in social housing?
How many of them were incapable of supporting themselves?
So if they can support themselves, why do they need a council flat?
Cockroach! Your perception of situations is coloured by your prejudice and bias.
There are as many reasons for people to be in social housing as you can make derogatory remarks about innocent victims.

I am still waiting ..............

Are you suggesting that you are not aware the "magic money tree" (i.e. you and me, the taxpayer) stumped up billions, no questions asked, when it was needed for the banks who had gambled themselves into bankruptcy? And that although we are lending it to the banks at 0.25% interest, they might charge us 25% if we want to borrow some of it back? And that's how they are rebuilding their balance sheets, by fleecing us philanthropic citizens?

want to be/ him/ kank???????

I am on my **** end having a cup of tea reading the daily wail .

Did u know the owner does not pay tax in the UK :eek:

no neither did I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back