Hikvision not detecting camera

The only thing I see different is the IP finishes in .2 for this camera the others finish in .7 .8 & .9

There is nothing in the log or anything other that start motion detection and start record which is obviously normal.

Thanks again guys!

Sponsored Links
are you sure that another device on your network is not getting the .2 address ?

I didn't think of this but checking no it's not clashing at all on the status I'm just getting offline (detecting) but then in a few hours or days it will come back on before going off when it feels like it

Could be bandwidth you could look at the settings for each camera and look at say taking FPS to 12fps if at 25fps should reduce it significantly.

The IP address it’s self doesn’t make a right lot of difference if the nvr matches what the camera is on

Sponsored Links
Could be bandwidth you could look at the settings for each camera and look at say taking FPS to 12fps if at 25fps should reduce it significantly.

The IP address it’s self doesn’t make a right lot of difference if the nvr matches what the camera is on

Ill try this next if it doesn't work, I've set up the DNS so I can access the box and settings etc away from the local network it's come back on which has allowed me to change some settings so it matches the other cameras also gave it a new ip etc and it's showing same as all the other cameras so hopefully it will stay on this time.

thanks again guys you lot have been so helpful!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back