Hillsborough All Over Again

My mistake.

Five pairs, perhaps

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...inquiry-latest-reynobond-london-a7792781.html

Installing fire-resistant cladding at Grenfell Tower would have cost just £5,000 extra, it has been claimed, after the spotlight fell on the building's facade as a factor in Wednesday's devastating fire.

The Kensington tower block was totally incinerated in the blaze and at least 17 people were killed. It was refurbished in 2016 at a cost of about £8.6m and new aluminium panels were added to the exterior.

A salesman for the US company Reynobond, which produces the panels, told The Times the type of material believed to have been used on Grenfell Tower was banned on tall buildings in the US “because of the fire and smoke spread”.

Sponsored Links
My mistake.

Five pairs, perhaps

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...inquiry-latest-reynobond-london-a7792781.html

Installing fire-resistant cladding at Grenfell Tower would have cost just £5,000 extra, it has been claimed, after the spotlight fell on the building's facade as a factor in Wednesday's devastating fire.

The Kensington tower block was totally incinerated in the blaze and at least 17 people were killed. It was refurbished in 2016 at a cost of about £8.6m and new aluminium panels were added to the exterior.

A salesman for the US company Reynobond, which produces the panels, told The Times the type of material believed to have been used on Grenfell Tower was banned on tall buildings in the US “because of the fire and smoke spread”.

You know precisely jack schitt about the insulation used in building and construction and the costs involved.
Apart from what you've read in the guardian.
But crack on with yer TM bashing, Its very amusing.
The fact thet you would rather have an IRA supporter in no10 says all we need to know about you.

poor old roger is foaming again, and spewing nonsense.

Time for your meds, roger.

Poor ole johnd, believing all he reads from the rags..

From his link....
"it has been claimed"

Sponsored Links
It will be interesting so see roger's source of information on prices for the two grades of panels, so we can see what he thinks the price difference is.

oooops.... my mistake

roger has no information.

I see he does not attempt to defend the decision to wrap the tower in flammable cladding.

logo_small.png

• Home
  • Desert Khaki Leather Pant

15702031159_fnt.jpg

Look closer
icon-zoom.png

Desert Khaki Leather Pant
£995.00
I bet you get some looks cruising in them.

I see the RW nutters have sent for reinforcements to flood the thread with their nonsense.

So how come the suppliers didn't question the amount being supplied, and advise that it wasn't the best one to use - or did they think it was a for a very low squat building.

Why is a flammable panel still being made.

Why wasn't there a door closer on the front door of the flat.

And why is everyone blaming the cladding when it was the emergency services that kept advising people to stay in their flats, when they should have been evacuated a lot earlier.

Sponsored Links
Back