Hillsborough All Over Again

We'll have sexist transam in a minute, telling them off for speculating.

:LOL::LOL:

All from the bloke who pontificates about "dignity" with is sexist , nasty cruel jibes against some woman.

With is lynch mob mentality , trying to further his political agenda on the backs of dead people.

said it several times in the past he is a nasty piece of work.

Sponsored Links
One resident seen fit to pack his bags whilst the fire was starting in his flat.
Must remember to do that if my home ever catches fire.
and here we see another of the RWRs passing on malicious gossip. I wonder which website he heard it on? Sexist, racist Transam will be very cross. I didn't know she was a woman.

:LOL::LOL:

All from the bloke who pontificates about "dignity" with is sexist , nasty cruel jibes against some woman.

With is lynch mob mentality , trying to further his political agenda on the backs of dead people.

said it several times in the past he is a nasty piece of work.

Sponsored Links
making capital out of a disaster and the deaths of over 70 people

The RWRs don't like this scandal being talked about.

RWRProblem.jpg

Noseall from oop North chimes in :LOL: he probably took his missis out for a slap up sunday lunch today Pie , chips and mushy peas :mrgreen::LOL:
Not quite.

BBQ with jumbo prawns (in shell), sea bass wrapped in foil with garlic and ginger, flattened fillet steak (with rub) and a good ole burger. Washed down with a chilled bottle of white wine with glasses out of the freezer.

The RWRs don't like this scandal being talked about.

rwrproblem-jpg.121195

If the potests were directly related to the incident then they are justified. If they are protests organised by anarchistic groups feeding on the raw emotion of those directly affected by the incident then the protests are opportunist and probably irrelevent to the incident.

Your anarchists are usually the invention of the brain-damaged far right propaganda.

Hillsborough smears all over again.

grossly offensive at a time when a large number of people have lost their lives in a defective building

Last edited by a moderator:
One resident seen fit to pack his bags whilst the fire was starting in his flat.

and here we see another of the RWRs passing on malicious gossip. I wonder which website he heard it on?

Metro website, initially, and then several others.

Odd how he seems to have woken them at 12:50, but the fire brigade didn't get the first call till 12:54; and he's managed to pack a bag/suitcase, so just when did the fire start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metro website, initially, and then several others.

Odd how he seems to have woken them at 12:50, but the fire brigade didn't get the first call till 12:54; and he's managed to pack a bag/suitcase, so just when did the fires start.
I repeat: the original fire was out and the firemen were leaving!

Sorry Wannabe, are we talking at cross purposes. The cabbie knocked on his neighbours doors at 12:50am, but the fire brigade didn't get the first call till 12:54, yet the cabbie had already packed clothes in a bag, so my question, is when did the fire first start, and why did he wait so long before he did anything.

Your "repeat" refers to a later stage where I think they'd put the fire out in the flat, and then found it was going up the oustide of the building.

Not good practice to cross over your threads; doesn't make for sensible reading. The original comment was posted by you in High Rise Fire, but still wan't relevant. You seem to be implying that the fire in flat 4 started before 12:50am.

I wonder how accurate the complainant's watch is.

Sponsored Links
Back