Hire tools, please help

Yes, its delivery only that way I don't have to have a manned shop!

We have a box trailer for transport.

Sponsored Links
Get yourself a big Hilti TE 3000 AVR breaker.
You always get diyers wanting to smash up some concrete and that thing means business.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like fun, might try it myself.......mmm do you think the wife will mind if I make it an open plan living room diner kitchen? lol

Floor sanders are another favourite, and the list can almost become endless......maybe its an idea to concentrate on the construction side rather than the garden side at first - or vice versa!
I wise you well with this enterprise.....pricing is very competitive up here, and some of the machine damage extraordinary (that bit I don't mind :p unless its my gear :eek: )
John :)

Thanks for that. It is difficult to get a decent selection without having 3 of everything from the machine mart catalogue. Unfortunately funds don't stretch to that yet. Thanks to everyone for the posts.

Still having problems with the payment side. Ive bought a chip and pin thingy, setting up the account is proving to be a nightmare!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back