Honeywell Galaxy Security System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I wonder if any of you guys with experience of this system would be able to offer me some advice.

I have a Galaxy 3-144C Control with all the usual PIRs, door contacts, bell box etc connected to it. I also have the Mk7 Galaxy Keyprox keypad.

What I'd like to know is whether I am able to attach the following to this:

- A strobe light to deter anyone entering my premises after the alarm has gone off
- Smoke and/or water leak detectors (that would set off the alarm should smoke or water be detected)
- Connect the control box to my network enabling me to be able to turn the system on or off either from a computer connected to the network or remotely
- Is a keyfob available to turn the alarm on or off without having to swipe my tag or input the code directly (I know I'm being lazy here!)

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

Sponsored Links
watertight said:
- A strobe light to deter anyone entering my premises after the alarm has gone off
- Smoke and/or water leak detectors (that would set off the alarm should smoke or water be detected)
- Connect the control box to my network enabling me to be able to turn the system on or off either from a computer connected to the network or remotely
- Is a keyfob available to turn the alarm on or off without having to swipe my tag or input the code directly (I know I'm being lazy here!)

yes, you connect it to the strobe output (amazing that) but a waste of time and no longer done as its a giveaway your alarm has gone off and no one has been.

Smoke detector officialy it depends on the software be it commercial or domestic, but you can always program it as 24 hours

No you can't turn it on / off remotely becuse it is a breach of security.
You can how ever make it "auto set / unset (popular with jewish people, and no i am not joking)

you could mount a keyprox keypad else where

My only concern is as you are having to ask these questions you have no idea how to programme it, or have the engineers code.

Is actualy your alarm or is it rented, or are you the poster that a national company says doesnt exist?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back