Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2 Boiler

Sponsored Links
Yes and I salute the individuals who gave valuable contributions
but it shouldn't be .... you have been given the correct approach/direction many times, many pages back but for some reason it doesn't seem to have been taken on board.

I'm all for DIY work and applaud you or anyone else that is trying to get to grips with their own system, no matter how complicated it may, hence why so many of us pro's contribute to these forums and have done for many years. It's probably the best forum like it on the web TBH but sometimes DIY'ers need to know their limits and consider stopping when the situation exceeds their expertise. Your system isn't that complicated but it can be be very twitchy if certain (old) rules aren't followed and it could easily beat some out there that call themselves pro's but who lack the experience or training.

This really isn't a criticism, it's simply a reality and all the farfing about accomplishes is to make things more complicated and labour intensive (costly) when it all has to be unpicked and correctly fixed.

Thanks and noted - Please please believe me when I tell you that many gas safe engineers in London are beyond clueless - Some wanted to pressurize these steel pipes, others wanted to rip it al out, others wanted to discuss whether I wanted a valiant or worcester bcombi boiler and I lost faith

So I had to read this amazing site and try and piece together the info - And I admit my system is not comon which is why the engineers dont know so much about it even if they are the "experts"

Sponsored Links
Thanks and noted - Please please believe me when I tell you that many gas safe engineers in London are beyond clueless - Some wanted to pressurize these steel pipes, others wanted to rip it al out, others wanted to discuss whether I wanted a valiant or worcester bcombi boiler and I lost faith

So I had to read this amazing site and try and piece together the info - And I admit my system is not comon which is why the engineers dont know so much about it even if they are the "experts"
Jack, if you believe this site is the tops, why are you dithering to follow the advice about the additional pump?
I hasten to add, there are some brilliant engineers about, a lot of these chaps have forgotten more than I will ever learn in a lifetime

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back