How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

• I wipe northwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wipe southwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I do both and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't wipe much and regularly leave **** on there and I don't care about skidders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd be interested to know.

Yes, really.

I think I am over-wiping at the moment and feel a more natural approach may be better.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Never done a dump in a public toilet. Use a bidet, no way your ass can be cleaned with paper alone.

My B.I.L. is gadget mad and bought a smart loo seat. It washes and dries and is eye-poppingly accurate. Weird at first but you soon get used to it. Very effective though.

What else is required

I had an op on my arse years back to clear a fistula, and the consultant said that wiping your arse with toilet paper is always going to cause problems, as it's far rougher than people realise. He suggested kiddies wipes that are flushable, and I dont get anywhere as many problems nowadays.

UK W.C tech ?

U want high tech toilets take a look at the japanese market .

water jets, fans, dryers etc ect :)

I feel I wipe too hard and should probably try something to reduce the friction. Can get painful with more than 2 sh1ts a day. Can't fit a bd in but would be open to a combi-toilet type thing

These wipes can play havoc with drains.

They are supposed to degrade but many are not suitable to be flushed down the bog

There was discussion on the radio about it , manusfacturers of these wipes may have to rethink them ??

afaik on some packaging it says do not flush down the bog ??? (may be ?)

my advice if u have an issue use a flannel & wash it out ,but do not get it mixed up with other users of the bathroom face flannels :)

needs to be labelled with a warning ;)

Sponsored Links
Back