How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

• I wipe northwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wipe southwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I do both and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't wipe much and regularly leave **** on there and I don't care about skidders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They say you can't polish a t urd.

Well, you can with the smooth side of Izal...

Sponsored Links
Heard a joke about Izal, and the punch line was that it was called the John Wayne, because it didn't take shyte from anyone.

I'd be interested to know.

Yes, really.

I think I am over-wiping at the moment and feel a more natural approach may be better.
Maybe if you wiped properly, you'll be able to sleep at night?

I'm sure he's sleeping just fine, barring a case of OSA*, but he is curious as to whether there is a better way.

*Not a beer, but OSA: Obstructive Sleep Apnoea

Sponsored Links
Maybe if you wiped properly,

But if you think about it Wobs, it's something you're told to do by your parents, but never given any real instructions on. Each finds his own way to keep the area clean, yet because we are reluctant to discuss it, we never know if there's a better way.

And Hawkeye, if you up your fluid and soft fruit intake, you'll find things a lot smoother. The healthy living brigae advocate roughage for a cancer free colon, but that creates havoc upon exit. Seems as though you can't get things quite right in this game.

But if you think about it Wobs, it's something you're told to do by your parents, but never given any real instructions on.
This reminds me of someone I used to work with a very loooong time ago. We were both in our twenties. He lived in a bedsit and his landlady did his washing for him. He told us she was forever complaining about the skids in his pants. It seems his idea of wiping his arse was a single wipe and no checking.

Weird how that has stuck in my memory for 30+ years :confused:

This reminds me of someone I used to work with a very loooong time ago. We were both in our twenties. He lived in a bedsit and his landlady did his washing for him. He told us she was forever complaining about the skids in his pants. It seems his idea of wiping his arse was a single wipe and no checking.

Weird how that has stuck in my memory for 30+ years :confused:

Yes I think it's a very fine line to tread and one constantly runs the risk of leaving clobs of sh1t on the undergarments which sounds much like the scenario you mentioned. I suspect the individual in question smelt of sh1t. I have noticed at times a faint pong if I don't clean out my belly button for a few weeks at a time, god only knows how much worse sh1t would be.

When sumo wrestling seemed to be popular on the telly a good (while back)

some of em were so big they could not wipe there own arris , so it was the apprentices job :eek:

wonder if hims missis has to do his :idea::mrgreen:

Henry VIII had one of those - not sure about the Queen.

His job title was 'Groom of the Stool' - if you see a vacancy advert.

Does everyone flush public toilets with their feet or is it just me? I won't touch the door handles either!!

Does everyone flush public toilets with their feet or is it just me? I won't touch the door handles either!!

flush the toilet with yer feet etc :)

some of us on here have deal with other peoples s*** that blocks the drains , hands down bogs , up drains in particular the old interceptor drains

then roll a fag :LOL:

worst things imho to un block are urinals , stale p*** enough to make u reach . Hydrochloric acid shifts stale p*** , but do not put any thing else down the urinal with it .

like the bleach I used or u will create chlorine gas (weapons grade) cleared a pub out years ago doing that . customers were not best pleased no sense of humour tbh :)

So every time u take a dump or use a urinal think of Transam :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back