How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

• I wipe northwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wipe southwards and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I do both and I don't feel this needs improvement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't wipe much and regularly leave **** on there and I don't care about skidders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You can't flush wet ones down the loo, as they will catch somewhere and cause a blockage, but Aldi and Asda do flushable wipes - although you're only supposed to do one for each flush???????????????

Sponsored Links
I agree, don't use flushable wipes, they're not flushable despite what the say. Shared drain with neighbour and they completely blocked the drain at our house. That was a horrible job!

Hawk, if you're getting sore if too many poops, use a barrier cream. Sudocrem, vaseline or anything really in between poops can really help. Learned that trick after taking picolax!

Sponsored Links
Can you not clean your "ass" with toilet paper? What else is required?

You need water for a thorough clean. No skid marks.

Get a hose attached to a water inlet - gives you a nice fresh feeling after a dump.

How many sheets of loo roll should you use per big jobbie? I always fold it over and double up.

First can I just say I can't believe I'm talking about botty wiping on an open forum...;)

I double it up. After an incident when I was 11. I will not talk further about it...:eek:

At school, all we had was Izal.:(

When Corbyn gets in, he'll provide £10 notes with which "the many" can wipe their arses. Provided by those nasty people who run businesses. Huzzah!

The Unicorns won't be too pleased that the arses/asses/donkeys are getting all the attention though. But at least they can be placated with the free beer. And maybe the asses might provide milk too.

Nozzle

Uh-oh. Another thread turned political!!
Quite apt really as all politics is a load of sh*t. :)

How come no one has mentioned the very important question of 'Scrunch or fold' ? I find scrunching gets a better 'grip' and a better wipe. Folding uses less paper and is softer but I find it tends to 'spread' rather than clean.

How come no one has mentioned the very important question of 'Scrunch or fold' ? I find scrunching gets a better 'grip' and a better wipe. Folding uses less paper and is softer but I find it tends to 'spread' rather than clean.

I remember the "Izal" at school too. Scrunched equaled bloodshed. Folded equaled a rather "rendered" finish :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back