How many tea spoons in your cutlery drawer?

Sponsored Links
18, I think.

plus 6 caffe latte spoons.

and a few odd ones

Sponsored Links
100s by the look of it. I have no idea where they've all come from. I've never knowingly bought a teaspoon in my life.

6 and a half! We have a tiny silver jubilee one that belonged to Mrs Motties Auntie. Thing is, we don't take sugar in our tea so they are rarely used.
A33F5F17-22F2-455F-8BF1-A88051D52881.jpeg

Now that's an interesting one .. something I've never thought of before.

Is it past and present?

Sorry, couldn't resist:D

You could but you did not want too.
As you have made the effort to start this thread, we have a lot of spoons in ours too many to count and a setting for 24 that we keep in the mini kitchen on standby for special events etc.

The most expensive spoon I've ever owned ie price per unit is one I used to stir my coffee/tea and that cost me I think 50 quid inc p&p this was a good 20 years ago. It is minimalist design but stood out and is very heavy. I also but a designer mug costing close to hundred quid.

As for the O/P around 18 teaspoons plus 6 Knickerbocker Glory ones and 3 long handled 1/2 tea spoons.
Add to this 3 separate cutlery sets suitable for 12 place settings in each thats another 36 teaspoons.
We also have various 'serving' spoons, salad spoons, honey spoons and others I don't know what for.
As well as the 3 cutlery sets we have a 'loose' 12 piece set in the drawer for every day use. All quality stuff and none of these £3 a set things from Asda/Tesco etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back