How to dispose of old tools?

In my area, we have the containers which we put things in which we don't what, put the container out the front, and then the fairies come and empty the container. It's like magic.

Sponsored Links
easy, put it outside on your front garden fence, somebody might take it and make use of it.

Going off topic a bit but I've had a couple of heatguns that stopped working. I found the answer in one at least was to bypass the switch , lasted a year or two longer after that.

Anywhere that sells similar items must accept waste ones for disposal. Many will let you hand over waste electricals even if you're not buying an equivalent from them.

Sponsored Links
In my area, we have the containers which we put things in which we don't what, put the container out the front, and then the fairies come and empty the container. It's like magic.
In my house, we have similar, into which we put rubbish. My wife then believes that this is magically transferred (again, by the fairies), into the containers at the end of our drive.

Any tatters in your area, although a solitary heat gun might be small beer, I text our local ones to pick up odd bits of scrap, conduit boxes,cable, fluoros and they always turn up

actually I think they may recycle electricals in my dads area if you leave them outside. I do have lots of old cables that I need to get rid of so can put it all out for the tatters so its worth the journey a bit more.

Sponsored Links
Back