human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

Sponsored Links
Because it’s a waste of money

and it was only ever a dog whistle policy

waste of money well it keeps all the scheister lawyers happy , yep even those challenging the decision

unless of course they are doing it for free :)

mean while more fatalities will occur in the channel

thats the responsability of the French

what is it you don’t understand.

Rwanda has refugees, mostly Congolese they are mostly disabled with serious health conditions.

the Rwanda includes sending them here.

Please tell me you understand they are not people sent from UK

I'm getting g more information from you every time you post.

"Rwanda has refugees, mostly Congolese they are mostly disabled with serious health conditions" you say.

Some that actually really need our help. Are we better suited than Rwanda to deal with such disabilities,? Sounds like we are

I'm not sure of your argument sometimes, you seem to go back and forth.

I'm not sure of your argument sometimes, you seem to go back and forth.
The thing that gets me is we will be accepting refugees what ever they do. The aim is probably just to cut down on people smugglings and dangerous ways of getting here. This still means they have to be precessed even if they arrive this way,

People also latch on to applications and neglect the numbers that are actually accepted.

Sponsored Links
The thing that gets me is we will be accepting refugees what ever they do. The aim is probably just to cut down on people smugglings and dangerous ways of getting here. This still means they have to be precessed even if they arrive this way,

People also latch on to applications and neglect the numbers that are actually accepted.

I'm all for helping people that need help. But sometimes giving them a lift isn't as good as giving them a car.

I supported Blair on the invasion of Iraq as I believed the people needed our help. I did care despite what Nostril may say. I was was wrong and Blair was wrong. But I'm a plumber while Blair is a -_-_-_-<

I supported Blair on the invasion of Iraq as I believed the people needed our help.
Given the sanctions they did need help. I don't particularly blame Blair as Tory at the time supported it as well. What I did think was odd was that Sadam was paraded on the box as a western hero at one point earlier Turns out that was because he was doing something or the other to Iran. Much like Bin Laden when the Russians were in Afghanistan,

Both a lesson that international politics often stink, USA often involved.

USA and UK. We always follow them. Why - not sure but there is an old theory around - support that keeps the gov's borrowing interest rates low.

Iraq was in the news recently. Can't form a government. Unlike NI 3 parties involved but in this case definite sects. None are fond of each other.

Afghanistan worked out well didn't it. Syria as well. Some odd things happening with Israel and the Arab states as well recently, All to work together according to Blinken - a counter to Iran.

waste of money well it keeps all the scheister lawyers happy , yep even those challenging the decision

unless of course they are doing it for free :)

mean while more fatalities will occur in the channel

thats the responsability of the French
The fatalities in the channel are the responsibility of the part time pirates who ship the desperate homeless people from France to England

I met a young lad yesterday. He made the effort to say hello and engage in conversation while I was watering the garden. His name he said was Abdul he was more than likely 19 ish. From Iran he tells me he's a champion boxer in Iran but won't go back. We had a pleasant chat but I didn't get enough information from him. Not that I was being nosy, he wanted to tell me.

I took a picture of his chat page that he had 45000 followers. It was a bad picture as I couldn't make head nor tail when searching him on the Web. On it he tells his story.

Despite what some might think I am! I did and do feel compassion. He was a polite enthusiastic young man He had either been boxing or was going. Told me he's joined a local club.

Next time I see him I have another chat as I'm interested in his story.

We pay Rwanda to take refugees
Then we take refugees from Rwanda in equal amount.
Apart from the whole idea of sending desperate people to Rwanda is disgraceful What's the forking point?

FVFC9dXXoAQvpYi

I supported Blair on the invasion of Iraq as I believed the people needed our help. I did care despite what Nostril may say. I was was wrong and Blair was wrong. But I'm a plumber while Blair is a -_-_-_-<
Many didn't get it wrong and saw the war as what it was - illegal!

But then the UK tends to award those who are responsible for the deaths of countless numbers, whether that be through violence or economic policies at home or abroad...

Bliar being the latest...

"Sir Tony Blair, the Duchess of Cornwall and Baroness Amos are to be installed as members of the Order of the Garter, Britain's most prestigious royal order of chivalry at a ceremony later.

The former PM received his knighthood from the Queen on Friday and will now join this medieval royal order, at the event at Windsor Castle."

Totally corrupt!

We pay Rwanda to take refugees
Then we take refugees from Rwanda in equal amount.
Apart from the whole idea of sending desperate people to Rwanda is disgraceful What's the forking point?

FVFC9dXXoAQvpYi
How does that clause state that we'll take rwandan vulnerable refugees in equal amounts?

How does that clause state that we'll take rwandan vulnerable refugees in equal amounts?
It doesn’t, it simply avoids numbers.

but since the number has no dropped to 10 for type first flight, with still an appeal to be heard and individual legal claims, the numbers going aren’t going to be many.

The fact is: it’s a scheme designed to fail, it was only ever a political stunt to get the Conservative support base blaming “leftie lawyers” instead of the govt

Bassically it’s the French who
Can be blamed ( scoundrels)

Tis they who are responsible for the entire caper

the number has dropped to 8

the appeal has been rejected, but there is still a full court case to be heard in July

Sponsored Links
Back