Humiliation complete?

I'm British born and bred ... I love Britain and am proud to be British, sounds like Vinty does too. Does that make us twisted? WTF is wrong with you?
So are so many second and third generation, etc immigrants, but that doesn't prevent them being from discriminated against and suffering racist abuse.
You might have noticed there's a subtle difference between white subsequent generations of immigrants and other non-white subsequent generations of immigrants
But their attitude to Britain is no different to yours.
And don't forget those that served in the British army, but were not even British.

Sponsored Links
What’s your limit on immigration / migration
For what? Those that come here to work or those that are displaced for what ever reason?

I think a quota system for the displaced, is good and would need to be worked out. Those that come here to work is decided by market forces, their duration and how much family baggage the migrants have. Not easy to put a number on it, especially when you don't know how many are leaving or dying.

For what? Those that come here to work or those that are displaced for what ever reason?

I think a quota system for the displaced, is good and would need to be worked out. Those that come here to work is decided by market forces, their duration and how much family baggage the migrants have. Not easy to put a number on it, especially when you don't know how many are leaving or dying.

Total

Do you have a limit / number

Thousands
Tens of thousands
Hundreds of thousands
Million
Millions

???

Said on the news yesterday that some poll indicated that 40 million in Sahara Africa put the UK as there preferred destination ??
Don't forget about Farage's 76 million from Tuirkey.
This resulted in a controversial poster campaign claiming that ‘Turkey (76 million people) is joining the EU’.

Sponsored Links
Do you have a limit / number
Unless you can tell me how many leave the UK, how many die and how many are needed to fill jobs, then that will be a no from most people you ask.

Bringing up the "how many do we let in" fallacy, is pointless. Why is it so important to have a number? Who is counting? Is there an actual drawbridge?

Unless you can tell me how many leave the UK, how many die and how many are needed to fill jobs, then that will be a no from most people you ask.

Bringing up the "how many do we let in" fallacy, is pointless. Why is it so important to have a number? Who is counting? Is there an actual drawbridge?

So your take is that there is no limit what so ever to migration ???

Assuming there’s no deaths and assuming there’s no jobs, how many do you think we can take in those situations? No immigrants, just pure asylum seeking refugees.

I'm not a Tory Boyo. The country is leaking like sieve under those clowns. My take is - our fair share will do for now.

So what’s our fair share ?

Oh that’s right you can’t say ?

Would it be millions ??? Boyo ?

Assuming there’s no deaths and assuming there’s no jobs, how many do you think we can take in those situations? No immigrants, just pure asylum seeking refugees.
1.....?
I'd need to speak to Cruella to confirm that number though.

Sponsored Links
Back