Huw Edwards

Sponsored Links
Yea, and police taking no action. Hope he gets the space and time to get well.

Sponsored Links
I said it was him. I think the thread has gone again

Reactions: CBW
She was 17, yeah not ideal and no one would want their daughter doing it. But has he done much wrong ?

Does one not relate to the other?
Perhaps. But you're not usually admitted to hospital with them unless the circumstances are grim or there's a chance of self-harm.
It's been pointed out the girl was 17 when it began, is now 20, and he hasn't done much wrong beyond spend a great deal of money for nothing to ruin a lifetime career. Does he feel suicidal? I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Hate campaigns on social media have driven more than a few people to suicide. :(

The news that nothing illegal has happened won't stop it. Reckless reporting.

Perhaps. But you're not usually admitted to hospital with them unless the circumstances are grim or there's a chance of self-harm.
It's been pointed out the girl was 17 when it began, is now 20, and he hasn't done much wrong beyond spend a great deal of money for nothing to ruin a lifetime career. Does he feel suicidal? I'd be surprised if he didn't.
I believe he has a history of depression which he has been public about for several years, and has raised awareness with it with people like Alastair Campbell. Like Mottie, I've always liked him for his work- I'm unnaturally sad about it. Maybe it's disappointment?

Sponsored Links
Back