Huw Edwards

I wonder what Sam Fox thinks about it all now. After all it's made her a wealthy woman.

Sponsored Links
For clarity, I'm an odd sod who believes a 60 year old with a 20 year old is not a 'jammy so and so', he's a 'creepy so and so'.

Also, I've found that spending a lot of time with young people, one on one, is hard work. However engaging, funny and chatty they are, in the end they just don't have the life experience to be interesting enough to sustain a relationship.

I wonder what Sam Fox thinks about it all now. After all it's made her a wealthy woman.
Dork will know. Claims to have protected her and had her staying at his mums house for a couple of weeks at the height of her fame. Surely he still has her on speed dial…….

Dork will know. Claims to have protected her and had her staying at his mums house for a couple of weeks at the height of her fame. Surely he still has her on speed dial…….

Is there anything the Dork hasn't done ..........:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sponsored Links
I work with an awful lot of 18-22 year old females.
you have to be very careful to ensure that your eyes glaze over in the summer, or find the ceiling extremely interesting.
Most of their conversations are incredibly vacuous and it makes you realise that your own conversations at that age probably weren’t as deep as you thought.

I don't know about you but i have Huw's bum crack etched into my mind when someone refers to him, i need to unsee this please help me. Is this normal?

you have to be very careful to ensure that your eyes glaze over in the summer, or find the ceiling extremely interesting.
Most of their conversations are incredibly vacuous and it makes you realise that your own conversations at that age probably weren’t as deep as you thought.
If she puts the goods in the shop window...

Looking at men's bum cracks? Mmmm, maybe normal for 'confirmed bachelors'.

Not really my mate I work with often shows off his bum crack. It's part of the job for me.

I ask my customers to look away if they are easily offended

May be not - our brains had not been fried with a lifetime of mobile phones and social media, we had to think for ourselves, I seriously doubt we were anywhere near the deep vacuousness of modern day young people. Considering the dreadful state of young folk with their obesseness and mental health problems, I guess the future is very bleak.

Sponsored Links
Back