Huw Edwards

No, I saw it. Even if 17 there may have been no illegality, it depends what went on.
Suggest you check the law on under 18 and sending and receiving pictures of the nature that has been mentioned

Sponsored Links
and sending and receiving pictures of the nature that has been mentioned
Yes, mentioned by the Sun, no one else has seen any evidence, except the police. The person in question said the parents and the Sun were lying and that what they claim didn't happen.

Yes, mentioned by the Sun, no one else has seen any evidence, except the police. The person in question said the parents and the Sun were lying and that what they claim didn't happen.
Well if his Mrs wants to throw him further under the bus and give access to his devices whoever is interested will see the time frame and thus age of girl

Sponsored Links
So the story is man pays for onlyfans girl for pictures, and then the bbc is responsible for how she spends it...err what. Why does the BBC have a special investigations unit...they are not the po po are they. If any crime is committed where do you go...now its the beeb apparently. The only mishandeling of this is the beeb fault...should have told the sun and the parents to report any concerns to the police the end.

Well if his Mrs wants to throw him further under the bus and give access to his devices whoever is interested will see the time frame and thus age of girl
Now that the cops are out of the picture (for now), he needs to show absolutely no evidence to anyone. The accuser(s) need to show wrongdoing if there is any. I'm not sure there is any. If the youngest is on OF, then surely he/she must've claimed they were 18*, mustn't they?

For clarity, I'm an odd sod who believes a 60 year old with a 20 year old is not a 'jammy so and so', he's a 'creepy so and so'. But it's not a crime, and I seem to be in a minority in debates on this point..

*I checked: you do have to be over 18; and,
  1. "you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this;"

Now that the cops are out of the picture (for now), he needs to show absolutely no evidence to anyone. The accuser(s) need to show wrongdoing if there is any. I'm not sure there is any. If the youngest is on OF, then surely he/she must've claimed they were 18*, mustn't they?

For clarity, I'm an odd sod who believes a 60 year old with a 20 year old is not a 'jammy so and so', he's a 'creepy so and so'. But it's not a crime, and I seem to be in a minority in debates on this point..

*I checked: you do have to be over 18; and,
  1. "you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this;"
I think plans are afoot to introduce ID checks to join those sites: driving license/passport, that sort of thing.

Have they said it was through only fans ? . Also now it's been said that he met someone on a dating site amongst other claims let's see how his Mrs reacts.
It will keeps the jokes and memes going a bit longer

There is also the question of when it happened. Could have been before the law changed.
The the "victim" and their legal team say they are not pressing charges, the police see no case - sound just like a parent selling a story to a paper to make money ...

This is puzzling me , why did Huw Edwards wife " Throw him under the bus" by exposing him to the News Media ,
More to come regarding their relationship I think .

This is puzzling me , why did Huw Edwards wife " Throw him under the bus" by exposing him to the News Media ,
Bettet to control some of the narrative than none of it

Mrs Mottie said if it was me, she's be wearing my knackers as earrings by now. :eek:

Maybe there is some sort of code of conduct that the media follows when somebody is in hospital, especially if on suicide watch.

IMO, based on what I have read, they guy has done nothing wrong. Many people cheat on their partners, many seek older or younger new partners, and none of this is illegal or anything to do with the public.

Sponsored Links
Back