Huw Edwards

For clarity, I'm an odd sod who believes a 60 year old with a 20 year old is not a 'jammy so and so', he's a 'creepy so and so'.

I agree with above, but walking around Tel Aviv I have to be very conscious of where I look as the girls are absolutely beautiful and wear very little.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I agree with above, but walking around Tel Aviv I have to be very conscious of where I look as the girls are absolutely beautiful and wear very little.

Buy a copy of the Jerusalem Post and poke 2 eye holes in it, you can relax on a bench pretending to read it and perv to your hearts content.

Buy a copy of the Jerusalem Post and poke 2 eye holes in it, you can relax on a bench pretending to read it and perv to your hearts content.
That sounds like a tried n' trusted method, old trout. :cool:

There's nothing like an Israeli girl with an Uzi slung over her shoulder is there!

There's nothing like an Israeli girl with an Uzi slung over her shoulder is there!

Looking at a friends photos of his time in Israel inspired me to spend a year there, the clincher was a snapshot of a bunch of Israeli girls in army uniform, all short skirts and Uzi's, I booked a flight the following week.

Not this time but I see a beautiful young Israeli girl coming back for the weekend in her Army uniform.

Rifle on one arm a Louis Vuitton bag on the other.

Looking at a friends photos of his time in Israel inspired me to spend a year there, the clincher was a snapshot of a bunch of Israeli girls in army uniform, all short skirts and Uzi's, I booked a flight the following week.

Young Girl in reception this morning. Her Army uniform fitted her perfectly.

God only knows how the boys get anything done.

Last edited:
Sam Fox at 16 on page three of…The Sun?
Yes the law was changed, the Sun complied and nowadays (I think) Page Three is no more.

But does the Sun have the right to condemn when they gloated at Fox’s age

Yes the law was changed, the Sun complied and nowadays (I think) Page Three is no more.

Working near Reading the other week and see Malinda Messinger in the bar. Seen her in the nude but néver in a bar.

Wasn't just her age, they even made a big deal of her being a schoolgirl and how the headteacher was upset she was parading nude in the paper.
The newspaper literally encouraging people to perv over schoolgirls. No morals whatsoever.

Wasn't just her age, they even made a big deal of her being a schoolgirl and how the headteacher was upset she was parading nude in the paper.
The newspaper literally encouraging people to perv over schoolgirls. No morals whatsoever.
St Trinians the original film could be excused in the day. Not so.much the remake in 2007.

Sponsored Links
Back