I’m getting fed up with premium bonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month..........Nuffink. Zilch. Nish. Sod all! I check the bonds for 5 of us. Nearly £140k between us and not a penny. Oh well, there’s always June to look forward to........:whistle:

Sponsored Links
£100 for me, £50 for 'er indoors......that's a grand total of £925 since July last year (y)
Better than a poke in the eye with a pointed stick!
John :)

Looking on the app, in the last 6 draws, I’ve had £225 and Mrs Mottie has had £100. Every now and then I top them up so that we both have the same. We now both have £40k each but we had £39.3k each going into the May draw. This is the third draw for my mum and she has the max amount in there and had £75 the first month, £75 the second month and nothing this month. Good! :p :LOL:

Look when one of this months million pound winners bought their winning bond! Jammy bastards!

21F3F2D9-4038-48EA-94A0-081563622E5E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
This month..........Nuffink. Zilch. Nish. Sod all! I check the bonds for 5 of us. Nearly £140k between us and not a penny. Oh well, there’s always June to look forward to........:whistle:
Stop moaning. I've never had a penny in 49 years.

Savings rates are hopeless and PB aren't always an income that can be relied upon. Does anyone on here have any success with other investments that aren't too risky? Things like shares, unit trusts, etc, etc?

I have had £5 worth since 1972.

If only I had invested that £5 in a savings account...

During the initial Corvid lockdown, some popular shares tanked (especially travel companies). They are now raising again in anticipation of the loosening of restrictions. I'm up about 50% over the 12mths and just toying when to cash in,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back