Not open for further replies.
Not a penny for at least two years.
2x£25 nice surprise.

Sponsored Links
1 x £25 for Mrs Mottie
2 x £25 for me
3 x £25 for my mum.
Son and MIL won nothing but they are just minor players. :LOL:

Mrs Mottie and I have the full amount going into the draw next month so I'm expecting a couple of bumper payouts.....:rolleyes:

£75.00 on £100k

pretty rubbish

I might try greyhound racing

Sponsored Links
How many bonds are you holding? My son and my MIL have had more than that in the past 9 months and they've only got roughly £10k between them.
Me and the missus got about 35k between the two of us. Cashed a load in to plough money into pfizer and biontec last year.

600 quid yet again this month on my 100k investment not to mention the 80% increase in value in 7 years

That's better than any easy access cash isa or instant access savings account rate isn't it?

sadly a cash holding is unlikely to keep pace with inflation.

In other news, FEV has been quite satisfactory since Referendum day.

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 01-25-22   FEV LSE.png

It is a source of undying regret to me that UK decided to resign from the world's greatest community of democratic nations.

As an anti-Brexer, I naturally moved most of my pension and other nest egg into European and International sectors.

I believe Rees-Mogg and his buddies did something similar. Perhaps they didn't believe the lies they told.

Last edited:
My bitcoins have done much better since 2016. I won't bore you with charts I'm sure you're aware of how well they've done compared to your European investments. My PB's are just fun money ..............

It’s a competiotion ? I didn’t realise. Should have known better here. Wannabe idiots:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

It’s a competiotion ? I didn’t realise. Should have known better here. Wannabe idiots:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
No, it's become a light-hearted premium bond thread I started when I thought I was getting 1.48% on my ISA's. Instead of starting his own thread, JohnD constantly posts off-topic in this thread to show his alleged, after-the-fact investment prowess that coincidentally ties in with his anti-Brexit, pro-European stance. Us premium bond owners don't really give two fecks. With interest rates so low, our premium bond purchases are just easy access, fun accounts for cash that we might otherwise stick under the mattress with a fair chance of a small win and a small chance of a big win each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back