I’m getting fed up with premium bonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And me

but with inflation rising I will be reducing them

Sponsored Links
Sod all for me this month again but of the five bond holders I check through my app, Mrs Mottie, Mrs Motties Mum, our Son and my mum all won £25. Bah!

Sponsored Links
£50 this month

I’m getting another £50k of premium bonds which will count on next months draw, so I keeping my fingers crossed. It’s part of an inheritance, I’ve had it sitting in a bank account for months (silly me) so I thought I’d bung it some in premium bonds whilst I decide what to do with it.

£50 this month

I’m getting another £50k of premium bonds which will count on next months draw, so I keeping my fingers crossed. It’s part of an inheritance, I’ve had it sitting in a bank account for months (silly me) so I thought I’d bung it some in premium bonds whilst I decide what to do with it.
Good luck. Twice this year so far, one of the million pound winners has been a £50k bond holder in only their second draw.

£50 this month

I'm pretty sure £50k is the maximum amount you can hold in premium bonds. How can you buy 'another' £50k's worth?

3 out of 5 this month. £25 for me, my mum and my son. Nothing for Mrs Mottie and her mum. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back