I can't find the fuse for the heating system

There are, or were, some on Eurostat, but I can't find them now since they reorganised the EU web site.
Thanks. If you ever stumble across them, i'd be interested to hear since, as I said, I have yet to find any which are particular useful and/or likely to be particularly accurate either for the UK or the rest of the EU. I suspect/fear that the quality and extent of recording is probably as bad everywhere else as it is in the UK.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
in the US they seem to 'put up' with numbers of deaths due to a number of causes which I doubt we would find acceptable in the UK.
In the US they actually want all the killings, including the mass ones, carried out by people with firearms.

It's a wonderful example of democracy - they want tens of thousands of people to be killed by guns year on year, and they want it to continue forever, no matter how many hundreds, or thousands, of years their constitution becomes, and they are getting it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back