I have...

H

herebriefly

Gout.

2 days and 3 night with no sleep. (until last night). Its the 3rd time Ive suffered from it in the last year and now my quack gave me Colchicine with very strict rules.

I started the tablets yesterday morning and now Im almost without pain (major doses of Naproxen for the inflamed knee aswell).

Ive looked all this stuff up on the internet and I also have the lumps on my ears - tophi. :eek:

Personally, I think its drink as I love my wine (4 bottles a week) but Im a bit shocked by whats happening to my body as Im only 35. :eek:

Cherries and water for me now :( (and look after yourself) - as I have not done apparently, and now Im paying for it. :!:

David.

Sponsored Links
i've abused my body to the max and i'm nearly as fit as a fiddle. sod's law

I have toothache and had to run to the dentist today. :cry:

Apparently the crown that fell out has opened up the root of my tooth when re inserted and it has become inflamed. Not nice! :(

Eating Ibuprofen until the anti biotics start to work.

As for drinking wine, it gets you off to sleep ok but you find that you awake about 4 am and cannot get back off to sleep :evil:

Best to keep off it if you value your sleep.

Sponsored Links
herebriefly.... !!!!!!! Hope not eh?

Wishing you a quick recovery mate.

My 93 year old ma in law had gout a couple of years ago (teetotal) It was a reaction to other medication she was taking.

naproxen,watch for the indigestion ;) if so your gp can give you a pill to line your gut.they dont work for me apart from the chronic acid they gave me.
i suffer from bad knees so i know how your feeling over that 1
;) ive had 6 ops on my knees so far and have been told to expect new knees later on in life,tramadol dont work for me either .i was eating them like smarties,500mg of co-codomal were working but i think my body has got used to them over time :(.ive been suffering since my teens,

at least youve enjoyed your way to get your symptoms :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back