Vandals on the Highway - Have I done the right thing?

S

Soggy_weetabix

Decided to take the youngest out this afternoon to Milky Beans. Upon exiting the A5, a car in front leaving the same exit veered across 3 lanes (right to left) to enable the passanger to throw a lump of ballast (looked like a bit of breeze) onto the busy A5 below.

Naturally I could not give chase as my little girl was with me, but I clocked the motor and reggie and went about my way.

Ive now reported it to Thames Valley and given all my details. I do hope something comes of this, but with all the altercations Ive had in the past Im hoping its taken seroiusly. :confused:

God, if Id been on my own I would have done things differently and that bugs me. I'd hope to do enough damage to ensure they were never able to sit in a car again - let alone drive one.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Must say on seeing the header i thought who has Soggy lumped now :LOL: :LOL:

I would say it took willpower not to chase them, but with my little girl on board its a no-brainer!

Dave

Think you did the right thing Sogs.
Not worth showing your daughter agression to other 'road-users', and I use the term lightly!

Sponsored Links
you did the right thing but i doubt the Dibble will as they are Ferkin useless.

don't whatever you do take things into your own hands as it will get you arrested, charged and fined!

I sadly speak from bitter experience :cry:

There was a story in the papers, years ago, about a lorry driver who had a camera mounted in his cab so he could take photos of bad driving etc, which he would then send to the police.

I've often wished I had one!

is that legally enforceable?
I ask because I have often thought about this as there are too many A.holes on the road

don't know if they do it over here, but in america they give a reduction in insurance premiums if you fit video cameras, one must be watching the driver though, so that they can see what or who caused any accidents..

Sponsored Links
Back