I went to Spain this week and despite what the anti-Brexit scaremongers on here said……

When we went to France a month or so ago, we had the same 2.5 second hold up while they stamped our passports in and out and the only check they did on our car and the one in front was to swipe the door handles with a drug swipe cloth, check it and let us go but I imagine they did that before Brexit too. In fact I know they did because when we went on motorcycles, we had the inside of our top boxes swiped too on two of the six occasions.

There could not have been any difference from when we where in the EU.

The hold up was weight of traffic off the ferry. You would expect that

Sponsored Links
When we went to France a month or so ago, we had the same 2.5 second hold up while they stamped our passports in and out and the only check they did on our car and the one in front was to swipe the door handles with a drug swipe cloth, check it and let us go but I imagine they did that before Brexit too. In fact now I think of it I know they did because when we went on motorcycles, we had the inside of our top boxes swiped too on two of the six occasions.
2 5 seconds Rubbish.

30 minutes or so. Not a great problem, but face facts.

Sponsored Links
There could not have been any difference from when we where in the EU.

The hold up was weight of traffic off the ferry. You would expect that
Ferries hold the same amount of vehicles as before, so that changes nothing

I've said before, it adds around 30 minutes on average, not a great issue.

Just don't tell me it is as easy and as quick as it was before. It isn't

4 times for me so I really wouldn't know. But it was sipp easy going to and from France.

I've decided not to moan about Audi& BMW drivers and just except that they are different creatures to me
That's your call. Doesn't matter to me either way.

But I won't see claims made on here about Brexit not changing things that are simply not true without challenging them.

The best that has been claimed is that it's not much worse than before, but nothing that actually is a benefit. A delay, albeit slight, is worse, not the same, and definitely not better.

That's your call. Doesn't matter to me either way.

But I won't see claims made on here about Brexit not changing things that are simply not true without challenging them.

The best that has been claimed is that it's not much worse than before, but nothing that actually is a benefit. A delay, albeit slight, is worse, not the same, and definitely not better.

We need to stop agreeing. People will think I'm Roy.

Sponsored Links
Back