Ickle Trumpy wumpy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did it lend itself to the discussion by telling lies?

The only one telling lies on this thread is you....

The claim that he (Peter Bywaters) was refused entry to the United States because he mocked the president of the United States, that is absolutely not true,” CBP spokesman Jaime Ruiz said.

Ruiz said that Bywaters tried to enter the U.S. with a visitor’s visa. Because he was performing, he was required to have a P1 Visa. He also confirmed that the CPB has the authority to determine whether an artist’s work is entertainment or freedom of expression, or a legitimate threat to the United States"

Blighty often speaks out against wrongs committed by various groups, including the muslim rape gangs. Don't see why she should be included in your accusation.

Sorry Mitch, but I find that hard to accept if she believes stuff like -

Sadly they were held by the likes of the EDL, and it was partly because of these guys that the journo sat on the story about Rotherham - he didn't want to give them material for their hatred.

More likely the story was sat on because those higher up didn't want to admit the truth or provide more evidence of stereotypical behaviour. She is repeating untruths that meant that the perpetrators, and many like them, could carry on abusing children with impunity. Behaviour that is still going on.

Turns out The EDL were telling the truth. The journalist covered up the truth, but she now believes that he is telling the truth. Hmm. Don't buy it.

You forgot the 14 year old CHILD who was raped twice last week. What are the chances of that? Well, we're talking Birmingham here - so immediately the alarm bells are ringing. The first rapist was Asian, then she flagged down a car for help, unfortunately driven by another Asian - then this sick f**k proceeded to rape the girl too.

To most right-thinking people, this is part of an established pattern of behaviour. But not if you listen to the demented apologists on here. This CHILD is just collateral damage in their insane determination to pretend that nothing is going on, there's nothing to worry about, and the real villains of the peace are anyone with the sense to question why we are admitting dangerous people with unknown histories.

JohnD, noseall and Blighty - you are all part of the problem that allows terrorism and child abuse to flourish. Hang your heads in shame.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-charged-witton-railway-station-a7867476.html
Any child abuse is disgusting. Any rape is disgusting.
Why is it that you omit to be disgusted by some facts?

Most children are attacked by people they know. Well, hello, they are not all raped by Muslims.
Rape is most commonly done by people we know and trust. Oh my, they are not all Muslims.

I've not seen you get up in arms by the likes of Saville (who had over 150 victims, many of them raped more than twice) Stuart Hall, Jonathan King. I don't hear you get upset by all the kiddies who were abused over many many years by their friendly, famaily priest. Cor, those CofE guys and Catholic's are awful - but STILL they're not as bad as the Muslims in your eyes. Why?

No, all I see is you and Roger be blinkered. Then you try to label me as a left wing ****** as your answer to my questions, points and my reasoning. You are both absolute delights and utterly childish.

The claim that he (Peter Bywaters) was refused entry to the United States because he mocked the president of the United States, that is absolutely not true,” CBP spokesman Jaime Ruiz said.

Ruiz said that Bywaters tried to enter the U.S. with a visitor’s visa. Because he was performing, he was required to have a P1 Visa. He also confirmed that the CPB has the authority to determine whether an artist’s work is entertainment or freedom of expression, or a legitimate threat to the United States"
I reported what Peter said. However, if he made it up then I apologise for reposting it.

However I still did not say I supported war or blair but you say I did. Prove it, liar.

My point is proven. imo at least.
The three stooges might disagree.

No hang on here a minute

I may not agree with every post or point that Blightymam makes , but imho she is a fair minded decent person.

Sorry Mitch, but I find that hard to accept if she believes stuff like -

More likely the story was sat on because those higher up didn't want to admit the truth or provide more evidence of stereotypical behaviour. She is repeating untruths that meant that the perpetrators, and many like them, could carry on abusing children with impunity. Behaviour that is still going on.

Turns out The EDL were telling the truth. The journalist covered up the truth, but she now believes that he is telling the truth. Hmm. Don't buy it.

Journalist from the Times, Andrew Norfolk says:
"He admits that when he first heard details of the allegations by mainly white girls against largely British-Pakistani perpetrators – during a speech by Labour MP Ann Cryer – he didn’t want to follow it up. “Immediately I thought this is a dream story for the far right,” he says. Yet as soon as he started investigating in the autumn of 2010 he knew he would have to report on it"
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/sep/28/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-andrew-norfolk

On the TV documentary he went into it further.

Apology accepted Senior.

Last edited by a moderator:
falsified quote, after numerous warnings
falsified quote removed.

Indeed.....

"The claim that he (Peter Bywaters) was refused entry to the United States because he mocked the president of the United States, that is absolutely not true,” CBP spokesman Jaime Ruiz said.

ickle blighty wighty. LoL

Indeed.....

"The claim that he (Peter Bywaters) was refused entry to the United States because he mocked the president of the United States, that is absolutely not true,” CBP spokesman Jaime Ruiz said.

And how many times do you need to post that?
I didn't lie, Peter did.

And please, while you are at it, supply links where you think I have said I supported war and blair, and where you think Noseall has said stuff he hasn't said. If you can't, well that makes you a big old hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
Back