Ideal 24 independent boiler pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, this question has come up before but unfortunately I couldn't solve my issue from reading it!

My pressure is down and I don't know how to repressurise. The manual helpfully simply tells you to do it. All YouTube videos refer to the filling loop which as far as I can see I don't have as the pipes all go straight down - but most of the pipework is behind a unit which isn't very helpful.

I've posted two pictures.

Thanks in advance, it's driving me mad!

Tom
20160317_083618.jpg
20160317_083546.jpg

Sponsored Links
Did the house used to have an airing cupboard? They may have converted from system to combi and joined up in there. Check in there if so. If it is in there just be mindful that they may not have put a gauge in there so you will have to check the one on the boiler constantly or get someone to help you.

Other than that it will be a case of hunting I'm afraid. There will be one on the system somewhere just a shame they haven't thought to put it local to the boiler.

Jon

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back