Ideal Logic and Logic+ combi boilers.

logic+, has a full read out display and a 5 year g/tee and is about £50 more than std logic. Do agree its not the prettiest boiler on the market.
Build quality is excellent and it does what is says on the box.

i can remember late 70`s/ early 80`s and the big thing was a pen.........with a small digital clock on it. woo space age man.

as i previously posted nothin on this ideal thats not all ready outhere

Sponsored Links
personally i won`t be offering them to customers. got freebies at the launch, tape measure(to size up a replacement for it in a couple of years) pen(for writing out a disconnection notice) and a usb stick, which no doubt will cease to function 3 days outside its warranty.

Is it known what the actual going price will be? Must be quite a bit to cover manhours for 5 years.

Sponsored Links
the prices quoted to me by the smooth looking reps in their shiny logik+ ties was not far short of what i pay for vaillants of the same output. but we all know reps have a tendancy to bend the truth.

the prices quoted to me by the smooth looking reps in their shiny logik+ ties was not far short of what i pay for vaillants of the same output. but we all know reps have a tendancy to bend the truth.

mmm choices, choices :?: A vaillant ecotec or an ideal (isar tarted up abit) for similar money. Let me think about that for a moment. . . . . .

:LOL:

Let me think, how did it work? Do reps exaggerate the price and talk down the quality or was it the other way around?

Well mr Punter, you can get a Vaillant or an Ideal, they cost about the same, which one would you like? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well lads, i've started fitting them and ......wait for it...i think they're spot on, i was mega scared at first to be honest, after all the crap they've put out there over the years, but if you actually have a look at one you'll see the change..
Just reading the post's on here, the guy who thinks its the same old heat ex, sorry pal but you're wrong and obviously haven't looked at one properley, its nothing like the isar heat ex, its actually a smaller version of their IMAX heat ex, of which i've never had any problems.
Its got a grunfoss pump, Elbi diverter and the PCB is Crom-schroeder from germany, they do electrics for bmw and audi, its all genuine stuff lads, i done my homework!! I've since been up to hull on the factory tour and for the training course, My area Rep is also an ex ideal engineer! so the support is always on the end of the phone..The production line is summat else, i was very suprised to be honest, i thought they were pulling a fast one by saying they'd invested in the automotive industry, but the camera recognition is there, plain to see, it takes photos of the inside and if its missing the line stops, i came away confident they've moved forward, seriously.As for the new MD being from Vaillant, its true, his name is Shaun Edwards and he took over at the start of Oct when i went up for my training.I think its only fair that everyone has a fair chance, and people normally only come on sites like this to gobb off and complain, so thats why i have written an honest review...and lets all be honest at 690 quid for a 30 kw boiler and flue, with a 5 year warranty?? There's the reason to try one, worcesters and vaillants break down too!!!

Nice of you to sign up specially to give us your unbiased opinion, in Bold

It's no good having a product when the customer service is the pits, and as for the Vaillant MD, their Customer service is nearly as bad as Ideal.

Thats fair enough, and thats your opinion, and that was mine, some people sware by vaillant, and some will not touch them, same with worcester, i dont fit either, i fit veissmann as my other option, i just dont buy into the whole worcester thing, and i never see their rep neither!! there is nothing superior about any of them, and as for signing up, i just wanted to see some feedback about other users who might have tried logic....

i thought they were pulling a fast one by saying they'd invested in the automotive industry

Have they purchased a fleet of get-away cars?

As for the new MD being from Vaillant, its true, his name is Shaun Edwards...
Has be been hired to set up a defense against customers and engineers calling in for help?

I don't know what you are trying to achieve with this propaganda, but judging by the use of the "bold type" function, you are just another loud-mouth with little or no experience.

This is a forum is it not?? so sorry for having an opinion......i'll just go back to my small time job of installing solar, ground source and air source heat pumps bla bla bla....instead of throwing in one day swaps...boring..see ya..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back