Ideal Logic and Logic+ combi boilers.

Anecdotal reports of leaks from the connection at the circulation pump. I can't comment too much cause we've not fitted any, yet!! We're still stuck with a Worcester Tupperware Bosch contract & Main is our boiler of choice, they can't be beaten on price or quality.

The Worcester Tupperware Bosch boilers are a pile of sh.te!! Even the jig is f.cking plastic!!!

Sponsored Links
Anecdotal reports of leaks from the connection at the circulation pump. I can't comment too much cause we've not fitted any, yet!! We're still stuck with a Worcester Tupperware Bosch contract & Main is our boiler of choice, they can't be beaten on price or quality.

The Worcester Tupperware Bosch boilers are a pile of sh.te!! Even the jig is f.cking plastic!!!
Never had one leaking from there TBH
A couple of leaking turbines and diverters but boiler not known for leaks. Mostly water ingress from badly fitted flues.

logic heat ex's are failing big time
diverter valves are leaking
plate heat ex's are not screwed in enough
l2 and f2 faultcodes a lot as well
but pump seem ok
:LOL:
Lot of guff tbh :rolleyes:
I've changed a few hex under warranty
Never had any problem with plates except where installers didn't read instructions about fitting a mini expansion vessel if a water meter or reducing valve fitted on cold main!!(expansion can cause plate to come off over 12bar)
Fault codes are low water pressure and ignition and detection faults
Low pressure speaks for itself
Cleaning the probes with sandpaper or a file at service will sort he other codes.
I normally replace them as part of yearly maintenance though
Yes, pumps are good!

Hey 'onlyfitidealboilers' i'm in your area. I'm looking at getting a new boiler, been looking at the Logic+ for a while now,,it's got a good price, decent reviews and what looks like a great warranty.

Whats the next step ?

Sponsored Links
Hey 'onlyfitidealboilers' i'm in your area. I'm looking at getting a new boiler, been looking at the Logic+ for a while now,,it's got a good price, decent reviews and what looks like a great warranty.

Whats the next step ?

onlyfitidealboilers is on holiday in spain.
thank lor we had a long summer, you'd have been without hot water or heating since april
I am operating in your area. PM me and i will come and fit it on monday.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back