If its not an invasion what is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Forcing your way in to a country enmasse with no papers ....what would you call it ?

Sponsored Links
Just more parasites, like a swarm of locusts. Maybe if the liberals stopped feeding and housing them with other people's money, the problem would sort itself.

Sponsored Links
Is gasbag a member of the System Resistance Network?
It looks like it judging by the numerous anti-refugee videos he keeps posting:
System Resistance Network is the latest extreme far right group to appear on Scotland’s streets.
It has been condemned by anti-racism groups who are calling for it to be banned.
Its members prompted a public demonstration in Dundee recently after putting up homophobic and anti-refugee posters in the city.
https://theferret.scot/system-resistance-network/

Im not sure what its showing, but they look like ordinary people to me.

Nobody would try this unless staying where they were was so much worse.

Im not sure what its showing, but they look like ordinary people to me.

Nobody would try this unless staying where they were was so much worse.
Am shocked with the lack of empathy from some people. Yes, immigration is a concern to many and their concerns should be listened to, but there is no reason whatsoever to call them parasites or freeloaders. They are people, human beings trying to get away from hell.

Am shocked with the lack of empathy from some people. Yes, immigration is a concern to many and their concerns should be listened to, but there is no reason whatsoever to call them parasites or freeloaders. They are people, human beings trying to get away from hell.

They have been dehumanised so it's not really a stretch for them to be labelled as animals or parasites.

Family's with children and the old ok but the young and single men could pose a risk so needs handling
very carefully. You have to think about your own, you'd be foolish not to.

They have been dehumanised so it's not really a stretch for them to be labelled as animals or parasites.
True. Very sad.
Family's with children and the old ok but the young and single men could pose a risk so needs handling
very carefully. You have to think about your own, you'd be foolish not to.
If that's a response to my post, then fair enough - but still no reason to dehumanise them.

the situation will only get worse . report on the radio tonight about an assedee girl who was taken as a sex slave by Isis member in Iraq , he bought her for a 100 dollars . she escaped and got to Germany where she bumped into the same bloke .

She has left Germany now and hoping to get to Australia (?) she reported it to the German plod , who have done nothing. She was interviewed by leese duset on the radio ( dunno how u spell her name )

the situation will only get worse . report on the radio tonight about an assedee girl who was taken as a sex slave by Isis member in Iraq , he bought her for a 100 dollars . she escaped and got to Germany where she bumped into the same bloke .

She has left Germany now and hoping to get to Australia (?) she reported it to the German plod , who have done nothing. She was interviewed by leese duset on the radio ( dunno how u spell her name )

I was just writing the same story. Then I see yours. It was on the news this morning.
She said she knows other girls this has happened to in Stuttgart.

"We know who you are we know where you live."
So scared she is now back in Iraq.

The German way does not work.
I feel for these people but there is a way of controling and encouraging people not to put themselves and their children through this.

Isis are among us. This mass migration of people is controlled by Isis so they can carry on their war.

Forcing your way in to a country enmasse with no papers ....what would you call it ?

Just more parasites, like a swarm of locusts.

Isis are among us. This mass migration of people is controlled by Isis so they can carry on their war.
I see Tish May, and the ex-Met terror chief have realised that the far-right are a bigger and more immediate danger than any external threat.
What is worse is that there are organisations in this country producing these far-right extremists.
I wonder who they are? Probably the ones propagating and reproducing hate videos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-po...a-may-leaders-should-always-condemn-far-right

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-po...ror-chief-extreme-right-infiltrating-politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back