PRIVACY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody tell me if a double decker bus regularly stops out of it's bus stop markings which then allows the top deck passengers to view into your bedroom is that an invasion of your privacy?????????????

Sponsored Links
Only for a couple of minutes :LOL:

I don't know that one unless it's called Freeview channel ;)

bus Co will point out you should have curtains, and dont forget driver is at ground level, so its not his fault

I have blinds and it is outside of his stop. Yes i know i am providing the women of Bristol with a service but the missus might get upset.

Sponsored Links
When you say the bus is stopping, is this because of heavy traffic or does it occur when the traffic is light?

If it is happening when the traffic is clear, I would say it is an invasion. It is worth writing to the bus company and explaining, with some photos if possible. Maybe even taken FROM the bus!

If it were happening when the bus was inside the markings of the stop, they could just say "The bus route was here before you bought the house", but because it is stopping OUTSIDE the markings, that is a different matter.

I can't imagine you will have any luck, mind. The best they can do is just tell their drivers to be more careful on stopping inside the markings. Just make sure the curtains are pulled before you start dancing naked to "Do ya think I'm sexy" upstairs. :LOL:

I detest net curtains, but they are good at providing privacy and some still let you have a pretty decent view out.

Ah, adam .............are you the long lost Rod Stewart fan he has been looking for

No, but any man who is sha**ing the likes of Penny Lancaster when nearly 60 is the kind of dude I want to be when I'm that age!

Plus he has bought an island in the shape of Great Britain, on that Dubai "World" development.

But he has one thing wrong .................. a bloody hairy mole on his face :mrgreen:

AdamW said:
..... Plus he has bought an island in the shape of Great Britain, on that Dubai "World" development.

Crikey, when he looks back down his life !! phew ! Bet he never contemplating playing with dollys all his life !! Good on yer Rodney !

BTW Did he sink the parts south of his new wall, on the Island ?

P

I always used to get him and Bonnie Tyler mixed up could never tell the difference between them :)

Sponsored Links
Back