Invasion Of Privacy By The Government

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently, the government set out its new plans for the year ahead in the Queen’s Speech. They want new powers to invade our privacy. They plan to collect and keep information on all of us about who we call, text and email, and which websites we visit. And they won’t need a warrant or reason.

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/stop-the-snooping-plan

Sponsored Links
tbh don't go on t'internet if you want privacy... Tescos have been watching your every move every keypress you do , so has your ISP . . and google etc etc...

Recently, the government set out its new plans for the year ahead in the Queen’s Speech. They want new powers to invade our privacy. They plan to collect and keep information on all of us about who we call, text and email, and which websites we visit. And they won’t need a warrant or reason.

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/stop-the-snooping-plan[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure they are not interested in diynot but certain groups/criminals will be their target..its like cctv in the big cities but if you have nothing to hide it doesnt bother me

if you're on big t1tt13s dot com..they wont care...(your wife might !!)but if you're on "fertiliser.co.uk" often, and the pant makers forum... then let them....feel you !!!!

The vast majority of us have nothing to fear....let them probe !!! for OUR safety! !!!

Sponsored Links
When countrys like Iran does this sort of thing to their citizens our leaders threaten to bomb them.

When our leaders do this sort of thing to us we are told it's for our benefit.

When they knock on your door and ask you to explain why they have logged your surfing some site they disagree with then don't come crying to me.

I give money to Liberty.

And that goes in that Chakrabarti woman's pocket as a humongous salary.

I doubt all of it does.

How much does she get paid?

if you're on big t1tt13s dot com..they wont care...(your wife might !!)but if you're on "fertiliser.co.uk" often, and the pant makers forum... then let them....feel you !!!!

The vast majority of us have nothing to fear....let them probe !!! for OUR safety! !!!

I went on big t1tt13s dot com..just to have a look and a picture of SPACECAT was top of the list :D

I tried that there big t1tt13s.scam and kept getting a 404 error. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Must admit though,, I find it very disconcerting, when my sister phones me from GCHQ asking what I'm doing on them pron sites. :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bodgeitandleggit said:
I am pretty sure they are not interested in diynot --

I think you're right. I posted a not entirely facetious design for a DIY particle accelerator and another for a neutron bomb. I'm still here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i shouldn't worry about it the government will need a big computer system to track all of that. So that'll take a few squillion quid, take 10 years, and won't work and will be quietly scrapped.

Sponsored Links
Back