If its not an invasion what is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I see Tish May, and the ex-Met terror chief have realised that the far-right are a bigger and more immediate danger than any external threat.
What is worse is that there are organisations in this country producing these far-right extremists.
I wonder who they are? Probably the ones propagating and reproducing hate videos.

]

So if there was no problem with Isis would we still have a threat from the far right..

Sponsored Links
So if there was no problem with Isis would we still have a threat from the far right..
The far-right do not exist simply to oppose ISIS.
Whatever made you think that?
In fact, as far as I can see, they do very little to oppose ISIS.
Their targets are the vulnerable people in society.

Funnily enough, the West created ISIS by allowing a power vacuum after an illegal war...

And the West supplied the Mujahideen until they became the 'bad guys' and renamed (Taliban).

Both achievements could be argued to have taken place under right wing thinking leaders.

Leaders who at the same time (and who still do) target the most vulnerable - at home and abroad!

I Don t think that but you think Isis can be ignored while we deal the far right.

I Don t think that but you think Isis can be ignored while we deal the far right.
I do not think that. You have invented a new argument, misrepresented or misunderstood my comments.
Alternatively, maybe you have been gifted with psychic abilities. Do not rely on your new gift. It is impotent.
Excuse my sarcasm. I have a severe dislike to being misrepresented.

I do think that the far-right attacks the vulnerable in society.
And in doing so, helps to achieve the ambitions of terrorists.

Funnily enough, the West created ISIS by allowing a power vacuum after an illegal war..

illegal war endorsed by a labour government.

The West did not create ISIS. Thats like saying a householder created a burglar by leaving the house empty.

I suppose you will be saying the West caused 9 11 next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back