If you were God...

God has no beginning and no ending so cannot be created nor destroyed.

So tell me, why exactly does this supreme being have the need for all this adoration and praise he seems to require from his devotees?
And hasn't he got something better to do than sit there listening to all the whining supplications, or does he even listen? He never feckin answers anyone does he? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You'll never comprehend as you've got the brain of a cow.
God has no beginning and no ending so cannot be created nor destroyed.

Well said, Norcon. A very good explanation for something we don't understand...

...yet.

Just like lightning and electricity. A long time ago it was either magic or the wrath of god. We know differently now, of course.

Let's face it. Belief in god, at least by educated, rational people, is time-limited. Still, if it makes them feel happier and more secure it can't be a bad thing.

I am not religious at all, so there is no question of even being a fundamentalist, my only belief is that there has to be someone to have created the universe,

As people keep asking you, who created that someone who created the universe?
Until you can answer that your 'belief' isn't very believable.

You not read my post so I have answered that already umpteen times, and again, logically there can't be anything other than the supreme energy of the Almighty God himself, wasn't difficult to comprehend this was it, who else do you think created it? Darwin!

I have said this before try and create anything without energy, you can't even create one single atom without it. and Energy was always there from the beginning, and it will never end, as Norcom said, God has no beginning or ending. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
nothing can come from Nothing, even scientifically if you cross something with zero you get zero.

So obvious yet you are all blinkered!

God doesn't have to come down to earth to wipe our butts, or to speak to us, or for us it is not important to sing his hyms, we do it out our own choice. those of us who do sing hyms, I don't. you can if you want, if that pleases you. i am just happy to know who created us and the univeres. Science has not been able to answer this fundamental question, who created the big bang!

Nothing other than Energy can create anything. Even your thoughts are created by energy. When you are alive, it is the energy, the battery of life that ticks you and allows your brain to think, the thought process requires energy. this is something totally beyond the scope of science for now.

They just haven't studied it hard enough and have given up on this.

Sponsored Links
If I were god I'd have made her preggo one last time.........with a porcupine.

I wonder if Bobby Sands will be waiting at the pearly gates for her?

Sponsored Links
Back