If you were God...

As I am not a born Christian, I am unable to make any comments on that, it would be blasphemous for me to do that, nor am I a Jew, or a Muslim, I am using that very instrument that God gave us all, but i found a way of using it with a little more precision. But many religions also believe that God is capable of manifestation into anything he desires. He had come to this earth at various times to teach us how we should live and love one another. Spirituality is cheapest flight to see God, or you could spend billions of dollars on a Hadron Collider and still remain somewhat what confused.

here is the thing though, if as i described God being in everything and part of everything, so conversely God can be said to look like a man or anything else for that matter. Just my opinion, not saying any religion is wrong, It is how I see him, he is exactly how you see him if at all you can visualise him in side your mind.

Do you really know how a quark looks like in detail, or the recently discovered Higgins Boson, except you may know what it does? and then again, you may never find everything else it does.

Don't forget I am very much interested in science, the only part of it I don't agree is that God does not exist, he does and you better find him soon before I sack all scientist! Science is a great way to understand the workings of God, or his nature, or all the attributes of this supreme energy.

Sponsored Links
As I am not a born Christian, I am unable to make any comments on that, it would be blasphemous for me to do that, nor am I a Jew, or a Muslim, I am using that very instrument that God gave us all, but i found a way of using it with a little more precision.

And who may I ask told you that?? Self diagnoses or did your psychiatrist tell you that??

Nope, A Mad Scientist told me that. Nope there is a thing called COMMON SENSE! and a bit of obviousness (LOGIC) which is rare these days, in the days of Einstein, he used his mind to work out the most famous equation E = Mc2, without using any instruments and Hadron Collider!

I think you need to think like that Psy, Open gangnam style! open your mind!

de-ee de-ee de-ee deeeeee , de-ee de-ee de-ee deeeeee, de-ee de-ee de-ee deeeeee open gangnam style. :LOL:

I just read this quote somewhere, it is quite interesting one:

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

:D

Sponsored Links
People believe in GOD if they have something to gain from that belief whether it's power , a career , money or simply someething to believe in that can offset the awful realisation that man is ultimately imhumane.

People don't believe in GOD if they don't need to believe in GOD because they don't have anything to gain from that belief , can't get any power from that belief or it does not affect their career or income or they have simply realised that man is ultimately inhumane.

That's it really.

I am in camp 2.

Yes! Sehr gut, but iI think it should read; For the fruitcakes who do not understand, no explanation is possible.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes! Sehr gut, but iI think it should read; For the fruitcakes who do not understand, no explanation is possible.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tha'ts correct, it applies equally to those who can't or are not naturally gifted to understand or figure out God, they are non-believers, if one is told not to go in that particular building, as there is a high level of radiation, it has a nuclear reactor, it could kill you, but people like you wouldn't really understand because you would seek seen evidence, so you go right in that building, and you say where? where is that damn radiation that would kill anyone ?

And so proudly you step out, and declare that all that radiation was a load of bulls**t , and you show people look I am fine, and still alive!

and some days to months later, the people are asking each other what happened to that guy? he is being led to a burial ground!

Have you seen the nuclear reaction inside the reactor with your eyes? from close, Nope, cause you would go blind, nuclear radiation is lethal, same way God is behind this Energy that he is either part of or only he is capable of creating Energy out of himself, and set laws of nature, so God is very much part of it.

You will never see him, but that does not mean he doesn't exists, so for those fruitcakes it is hard to comprehend, either you accept that God is there, if not for yourself, then for others he is there, they are not fruitcakes, the non-belivers are. :mrgreen:

I am not a religious person, Christianity was not even my religion, but like to study it, just as I love science, I read religious books, helps me to see things in a better context, hey, I don't dismiss things if evidence is not available, or if it is beyond our reach.

here is an extract from the New International online Bible, that I study/or seek knowledge, the truth and so on: see Isaiah Chapter 40 verse 26

Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one
and calls forth each of them by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing.
New International Version (NIV)

So to put it more simply, what this means or says that God is the creator of the heavens (Universe)

it says Look up in the skies, the heavens, the space, see all them stars! and if you are lucky and have a 14" telescope, see through it how many galaxies you can see, filled with billions of stars!

Who do you think created these, one by one, each one with an individual name! because of his great power and almighty strength and energy! not one of them is missing!

so we cannot explain better or is impossible to explain to those who simply do not understand, or don't want to understand, those who do, need no explanation.

Or you could have put it this way

Stars, in your multitude,
scarce to be counted.
Filling the darkness, with order and light.
You are the sentinels, silent and sure,
Keeping watch in the night.
Keeping watch in the night,
you know your course and your aim.
And each in your season returns and returns,
and is always the same.
And if you fall, as Lucifer fell,
you fall in flames.

Is that proof of god??

No, but it's a good song from a great musical. :LOL: :LOL:

Les mis, if anyone doesn't know.

So to put it more simply, what this means or says that God is the creator of the heavens (Universe)

it says Look up in the skies, the heavens, the space, see all them stars! and if you are lucky and have a 14" telescope, see through it how many galaxies you can see, filled with billions of stars!

Who do you think created these, one by one, each one with an individual name! because of his great power and almighty strength and energy! not one of them is missing!

WRONG AGAIN!! Its a known fact that there is a number of stars we can observe from this planet that are no longer there!! They burnt out long ago, but as they are so far away the light is still being seen from here.

Dont tell me!! Dog moves in mysterious ways..

Tha'ts correct, it applies equally to those who can't or are not naturally gifted to understand or figure out God, they are non-believers, if one is told not to go in that particular building, as there is a high level of radiation, it has a nuclear reactor, it could kill you, but people like you wouldn't really understand because you would seek seen evidence, so you go right in that building, and you say where? where is that damn radiation that would kill anyone ?

And so proudly you step out, and declare that all that radiation was a load of bulls**t , and you show people look I am fine, and still alive!

and some days to months later, the people are asking each other what happened to that guy? he is being led to a burial ground!

Have you seen the nuclear reaction inside the reactor with your eyes? from close, Nope, cause you would go blind, nuclear radiation is lethal, same way God is behind this Energy that he is either part of or only he is capable of creating Energy out of himself, and set laws of nature, so God is very much part of it.

You will never see him, but that does not mean he doesn't exists, so for those fruitcakes it is hard to comprehend, either you accept that God is there, if not for yourself, then for others he is there, they are not fruitcakes, the non-belivers are. :mrgreen:

Efin ell! You sound just like my mother, put everything into simple little stories that no matter how thick a person is, they can understand, no doubt in a few thousand years, someone will come across your little story and take it as gospel, the gospel according to Mikefromlondon..

AND HERE ENDS THE SERMON FOR TODAY, not only have I a shower to finish off, I have to go down to the bottom of the garden to play with the little people again..

WRONG AGAIN!! Its a known fact that there is a number of stars we can observe from this planet that are no longer there!! They burnt out long ago, but as they are so far away the light is still being seen from here.

Dont tell me!! Dog moves in mysterious ways..

Luv that expression Little People!

I am aware of that, some stars we are observing may not be in actual existence as we speak, yet we may see their position in the sky for many many more years to come! at the same time, other stars may have been created that whose light is yet to reach us.

You totally sidestepped my question about how did the creation of 'god' who created everything come about? I mean 'who was gods god?

you are stumped now admit it. oh I know he created him/itself.

We do not need to know these answers. Right now in the world today we have muslims beheading muslims , we have christians preparing to fire nuclear weapons , we have catholics planning bombs again we have tibetans burning themselves to death we have jews attacking muslims and did I say muslims attacking muslims. This is great fun isn't it. At the very mildest we have Christians disciminating against homosexuals who have absolutely no more say in their sexual leanings than a heterosexual man has in his. Even if your view is right about creationism or the supreme being /energy /fluke of events can you PLEASE stop refering to him/it as god and think of a name that is more appropriate and wont cause the human race to find another reason to kill maim and subjugate each other. lets be honest the ten commandments say though shalt not kill and you are asked to turn the other cheek so why all the killing in gods name.

Lets think of another name for the supreme creator something that wont engender mass hysteria or killings...

may I suggest Kevin , Nigel or even Wendy?

Wendy works for me so to speak, then every Sunday we can all pile into a Wendy house.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On another note, thinking about it, our ancestors were all muslims not so long ago..

Sponsored Links
Back