If you were God...

Sponsored Links
Don't know if anybody has said this yet, but if I were God, I'd bring back those kids that died in that idiot Phillpotts house.

Wendy works for me so to speak, then every Sunday we can all pile into a Wendy house.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On another note, thinking about it, our ancestors were all muslims not so long ago..

What celtic and norse muslims? er no.

Sponsored Links
Wendy works for me so to speak, then every Sunday we can all pile into a Wendy house.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On another note, thinking about it, our ancestors were all muslims not so long ago..

You could be right mdf290, when did muslims get their religion? I was thinking we all came "out of Africa" and 20,000yrs ago we were sitting in the south of France, freezing our buts off waiting for the ice sheets to recede, did we have religion back then??

Some of you may not know this but GOD is back on the tv this weekend, BBC2 tomorrow afternoon, or Eurosport 2, watch him kick A55!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You could be right mdf290, when did muslims get their religion? I was thinking we all came "out of Africa" and 20,000yrs ago we were sitting in the south of France, freezing our buts off waiting for the ice sheets to recede, did we have religion back then??

Islam is one of the newer religions even newer than christianity which in itself can only have started 2013 years ago.
Islam didnt even start till 570 till 632 The prophet Mohammeds lifetime.

In africa each tribe had its own beliefs and customs. In early uk we had pagan beliefs.

Islam is one of the newer religions even newer than christianity which in itself can only have started 2013 years ago.
Islam didnt even start till 570 till 632 The prophet Mohammeds lifetime.

In africa each tribe had its own beliefs and customs. In early uk we had pagan beliefs.

Perfectly true. And as far as I'm concerned pagan religions make just as much sense as the three major religions, Christianity, Judaism and Islam. At least we can see trees and strange rock formations.

So you do in most clubs at the weekend...at least partly...

What I can't accept is that most of you are trying to prove Einstein wrong! If God did not exists, then E cannot be equal to Mc2, so you clever dicks think Einstein was wrong! Grow up and open your minds hidden instrument and realise that God must exist just as Einstein predicted Energy (God) cannot be destroyed nor created.

When something is not creatable, and it is there, then it must have existed all times, a 2 year old can work that logic!

I know it is beyond most people's comprehension, they just can't see far enough, their reach is very limited and confined to fossils that could easily have been disturbed and moved around through land slides and earth quakes etc etc,

This simple test to see if you can work out simple logic.

Two people were to meet in a room full of clutter, both sit across a table to discuss a subject, at first one notices a Fiver lying among the clutter, then the other notices the same fiver, but neither tells the other that they saw a fiver which appears to have been forgotten by someone, they both knew that the fiver wasn't theirs, later on one of them excuses the other to go to the loo, when he comes back, he notices that the fiver is gone! Among the clutter there are some mice droppings as well.

Who took the fiver?
answer A or B or C

A. it was the one who went to use the loo.
B. The one who stayed behind took it.
C. The mice ate it.

this test will also determine if your brain is dearranged! :mrgreen:

C.

Although the grammar is bad and and can be read more than one way.
This is not a test of logic it's a test of interpreting English which is a totally different thing altogether.

Sponsored Links
Back