ignoring

[quote="ollski
and what an enthralling case you make bamber.

Thanks , I do my best. Humble as it seems. :oops:

I like the forum, why would I want to log out of it over one small annoyance,

I`m actually quite a big annoyance, maybe if you contributed a little more people would give a sh*it

on many other forums you can create an ignore list I just couldn't see if there was one on here or not.

You have been here long enough & you already know the answer. ;)

People are of course free to make banal and idiotic posts I just want to filter them off my screen

I know, it`s a huge Bummer, that`s why I`m replying to your banal & idiotic post, instead of advising the Needy.

Sponsored Links
Bambergaspipe said:
I`m actually quite a big annoyance, maybe if you contributed a little more people would give a sh*it

it's all about you is it bamber?, my query was general why do you feel the need to try to be centre of attention?, a little unappreciated?, a great man like you?

ollski said:
Bambergaspipe said:
It's all about you is it bamber?, my query was general why do you feel the need to try to be centre of attention?, a little unappreciated?, a great man like you?

This topic was posted by you & aimed at me. If you have a problem with me , we can sort it out. Hopefully. :rolleyes:

surprise surprise no sarcastic comment from softus in here ,old yin must be getting tired :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bambergaspipe said:
This topic was posted by you & aimed at me. If you have a problem with me , we can sort it out. Hopefully. :rolleyes:

I don't know you, aimed nothing at you and don't particularly care about you. I'm sure your posts are aimed at humour which I don't get but can't say that I find it upsetting.
I am asking about a function which may exist hidden somewhere or if not may be worth considering implementing as a script. I may then ignore you and others aswell to suit my own interests on the site.
Don't take it as a personal slight as I certainly wouldn't if you returned the gesture.

bigjim12 said:
surprise surprise no sarcastic comment from softus in here ,old yin must be getting tired :LOL:

Perhaps he,s here in one of his other guises................ ;)

trazor said:
bigjim12 said:

Perhaps he,s here in one of his other guises................ ;)

Mmmm with over 10000 posts i doubt it :) but then who knows .

ollski said:
Bambergaspipe said:

I don't know you, aimed nothing at you and don't particularly care about you. I'm sure your posts are aimed at humour which I don't get but can't say that I find it upsetting.
I am asking about a function which may exist hidden somewhere or if not may be worth considering implementing as a script. I may then ignore you and others aswell to suit my own interests on the site.
Don't take it as a personal slight as I certainly wouldn't if you returned the gesture.

You`re not that significant mate.

Bambergaspipe said:
You`re not that significant mate.

Absolutely not, certainly don't think myself significant enough to declare myself the subject of a general topic :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back