ignoring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know if there is a facility on this forum to ignore posts by particular contributors?

Sponsored Links
forum service providers havent written it in the programing but whos upset you anyway.

doyle said:
forum service providers havent written it in the programing but whos upset you anyway.

lol, nobody upsets me just trying to automate a way to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
Anyone know if there is a facility on this forum to ignore posts by particular contributors?

Your best bet is not to read what the poster says, that`s normally what I do everytime you feel the need to vomit up a useless contribution ;) Like now. :rolleyes:

Bambergaspipe said:
that`s normally what I do everytime you feel the need to vomit up a useless contribution ;) Like now. :rolleyes:

Then why make them :?:

well if there is no facility can we get one made,

just so i can put bamber on a permanent ignore.

ollski said:
Bambergaspipe said:
that`s normally what I do everytime you feel the need to vomit up a useless contribution ;) Like now. :rolleyes:

Dude, you have just made a new topic entitled `ignore` I rest my case numbnuts. :rolleyes: It`s called irony. ;)

Change channels or switch off..opps thats what I do if I dont like tv prog..Silly me :LOL:

gasright said:
well if there is no facility can we get one made,

just so i can put bamber on a permanent ignore.

The easiest thing to do would be to not click on any topic where I have replied. I think that may work for you ;) Just a helpful suggestion..

Bambergaspipe said:
ollski said:
Bambergaspipe said:

Dude, you have just made a new topic entitled `ignore` I rest my case numbnuts. :rolleyes: It`s called irony. ;)

and what an enthralling case you make bamber.

I like the forum, why would I want to log out of it over one small annoyance, on many other forums you can create an ignore list I just couldn't see if there was one on here or not.
People are of course free to make banal and idiotic posts I just want to filter them off my screen.

Far more interesting would be for the Mods to create a list, showing everyone on here who has a double or even triple identity.

Would be quite entertaining in my opinion..................... ;) .... :LOL:

Or in you case Bob if you don`t like the cheese don`t suck their kn#b... :eek: :LOL: only kidding

trazor said:
Far more interesting would be for the Mods to create a list, showing everyone on here who has a double or even triple identity.

Would be quite entertaining in my opinion..................... ;) .... :LOL:

Well here,s a list of my i,ds

LITTLE OLD LADY
LITTLE OLD MAN
SOLO
TRAZOR
Bacho
pendendictivman
Freddie
Poshman
and many others hee hee hee.

Sponsored Links