I'm Absolutely Disgusted

[quote="skitzee2k";p="1604387
Eastern europe? That's not a difficult concept...

Do you practice being a tool or does it come naturally?

I have come across your sort on many other forums, you can't think of a witty or intelligent reply so you just mis-quote people as if it will make you look smarter than you are.

The only difficult concept for me is that you're still breathing!

You're an oxygen thief, a sad old mateless pr*ck with the same intellectual ability as plankton.

On topic, unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with (my apparent alter ego :rolleyes: ) Skitzee when he points out that only an IDIOT would vote for one of three parties that have conflicting views and policies!!

Only an IDIOT would not understand that ;)
Hear, hear :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well It's obvious that I'm smarter than you are, shifty.
I don't have to spend my days stalking intelligent, happy well-adjusted posters, but you do.
Have a nice evening, unless you're going to waste your time trying to insult someone.

Well It's obvious that I'm smarter than you are, shifty.
I don't have to spend my days stalking intelligent, happy well-adjusted posters, but you do.
Have a nice evening, unless you're going to waste your time trying to insult someone.
You always stalk people, I am living proof of that. I nearly left this forum because of your stupid posts, they were very insulting and patronising, and now you have proved you are a hypocrite aswell by blameing shifty who has very good posts on most subjects.
Can't you just leave people alone, FFS :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back