In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
Will duty free allowance return for trips to Europe?

Does this mean Nige and his UKIP buddies will disappear into the ether, job done so no reason to stick around

European Parliament President Martin Schulz denied Brexit would trigger a domino effect, saying the EU was "well-prepared". From BBC News website.

If the EU had been "well-prepared", there would have been no referendum at all.
After all, if the EU is half as good as they claim it is, their failing was not getting that across.
Complacent, arrogant, and now, in denial. Rotten to the core.

Sponsored Links
We didn’t ask for a referendum, it was forced upon us as a political stunt that happened to backfire on the perpetrators.

However, the country was given a voice and spoke for freedom from a suppressive state.

I was disappointed last night when I heard that Nigel thought we had lost, but it never crossed my mind to start acting like Bob Geldof on the Thames. What a bad example he sets to his subjects/followers.

Having found out since that we won, my concerns are for the stability of the country while we get things sorted out.

To see the supporters of remain hurling insults at Boris in the street is sickening.

To see the supporters of remain hurling insults at Boris in the street is sickening.

I haven't seen anyone do that.

Has he changed his mind again?

upload_2016-6-24_14-59-50.png

Perhaps they will simply ignore the vote, or flip things in a second referendum?
Interesting:

"We have opted for representative rather than direct democracy in the belief that the populace is not as well suited to determining complex issues as people selected and equipped for the job. Why become an MP if you’re going to duck such a mighty responsibility as this one? After all, the public have informed us in vox pop after vox pop that they don’t understand the subject on which they will have voted."

We didn’t ask for a referendum, it was forced upon us as a political stunt that happened to backfire on the perpetrators.
I thought this had been going on for 25 years or so? I do remember the last Labour gv'ment talking about it and then chickened out when they got into power. Cameron promised this one as a manifesto for staying in the last election didn't he? At least he kept his word, grins.

He only put it in the manifesto because of UKIP.

Sponsored Links
Back