Inappropriate Language

Sponsored Links
I take it your addressing me. Imamartian. As before there is no need for it. I try and limit what my children see, but as they are teenagers and have smart phones it can be difficult .
The McCanns need locking up. There is even "noises" about some of the monies received not going where intended.
Not going into the argument again, they were wrong, the kidnapper(s) wrong. If we had done this we would be in jail now.

. have you mailed Gordon Ramsay asking him to tone his language down?

I'm not one of these parents that gets upset when someone swears in the street, what's the point? wrap the kids up in cotton wool, and then let them loose into society when they're 16? they'll be scared to death, because everyone swear these days.

i felt there was a need for it - that's why i did it... you're coming across like someone who's been around here before, and got another name... and as i said (if you chose to read all my post), if you are genuine, then i didn't mean to offend you... at the time i strongly disagreed with the comments made in the context of the discussion the other night. But let's not hijack this thread ...... eh?

Sponsored Links

I just turn over, better chefs out there anyway. As for being offended, you miss the point. I was not if you`re that worried.
As you point out, time to stop disturbing the flow.

I just turn over, better chefs out there anyway. As for being offended, you miss the point. I was not if you`re that worried.
As you point out, time to stop disturbing the flow.

Tis funny that the last post from Alarm was on the 26th Apr..... and you joined on the 27th April.... :eek: :eek:

I'm no Sherlock Holmes... but you left a clue in your new name ... ;)

What did you get banned for? :LOL:

Where's Alarm gone? :rolleyes: maybe he's gone to see if To$$er will swap user names :mrgreen:

Apologies Securespark...

There is a link but not one your thinking about. I was warned about you though.

There is a link but not one your thinking about. I was warned about you though.

Yeah whatever... ;)

This GD section is ridiculous... "warned about me"... where do you think you are? Are you playing DIYnot GD in 3D with surround sound, and a gaming chair that vibrates when someone responds to one of your posts?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was about your appearances after the pub if you must know.

You may well have, but I never posted that. I believe from the above you`re not used to the quoting system.

Sponsored Links
Back